- 1 AP Police SI Recruitment 2016 APSLPRB Deputy Jailor 707 Jobs Apply Andhra Pradesh Assistant Matron Vacancies
- 1.1 AP Police SI Notification 2016 Recruitment
- 1.2 AP Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2016
- 1.3 AP Police SI Notification 2016 APSLPRB Online Application Form
- 1.4 AP Police SI Vacancies 2016 17 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.5 How to apply Latest AP Police SI Vacancy 2016 17 Online Application Process
- 1.6 Related
AP Police SI Recruitment 2016 APSLPRB Deputy Jailor 707 Jobs Apply Andhra Pradesh Assistant Matron Vacancies
AP Police SI Notification 2016 Recruitment
Andhra Pradesh State Level Police Recruitment Board has issued formal Notification for delegating 707 Sub Inspector, Dy Jailor Asst Matron Posts in empty positions in their department. AP Police SI Notification 2016 welcomes online Application Forms from Interested and qualified competitors. You can apply Andhra Pradesh Police SI Recruitment 2016 through authority page www.recruitment.appolice.gov.in. You may start applying AP Police Jobs 2016 from 23rd September to 24th October. Applicants more likely to be finished graduation or its proportional education from a perceived college with minimum qualifying marks.
As per AP Police Notification 2016 Candidates age must be in between 21 years to 27 years. Age Limit is different for discrete posts. Age Flexibility is appropriate according to AP govt standards. Competitors need to approach official Notification for knowing clear information about APSLPRB Police SI Recruitment.
AP Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2016
To apply Latest AP Police SI Notification 2016 Aspirants need to pay Application charge of Rs.600 for OCs/BCs Candidates and Rs.300 for SC/ST Candidates. For Applying AP Police Notification 2016 Aspirants selection will be through Preliminary Written Examination, Physical Measurements, (PET) Physical Efficiency Test and Written Examination. Candidates who get selected for APSLPRB Police SI Recruitment Notification Selected candidates will get Rs. 6,00,000 along with all other advantages.
According to Andhra Pradesh Police Sub Inspector Recruitment Aspirants are advised to go to official site for more data like procedure to apply, post wise age limit, post wise pay scale along with Syllabus Exam Pattern. From time to time we keep updating you with Admit Cards Availability Date and Results details. Job finders are suggested to approach association’s official website page www.recruitment.appolice.gov.in.
AP Police SI Notification 2016 APSLPRB Online Application Form
Name of The Post:
- Stipendiary Cadet Trainee (SCT) Sub Inspectors of Police (Civil) (Men & Women) : 355 Vacancies
- SCT Reserve SI (AR) (Men & Women) : 113 Vacancies
- SCT Reserve SI (SAR CPL) (Men) : 9 Vacancies
- SCT Reserve Sub Inspectors of Police (APSP) (Men) : 209 Vacancies
- Deputy Jailor in Prisons and Correctional Services Department (Men) : 16 Vacancies
- Assistant Matron in Prisons and Correctional Services Department (Women) : 5 Vacancies
Total Vacancies: 707.
Online Application Commencement from: 23-09-2016.
Last date to Submit Online Application Form: 24-10-2016.
AP Police SI Recruitment 2016 Prelims Exam Date: 27.11.2016( Sunday) Paper-I from 10.00 AM to 01.00 PM, Paper-II from 02.30 PM to 05.30 PM.
Pay Scale: Applied aspirants read the AP Police SI Recruitment 2016 to know the complete information about this Pay remuneration details in vacancy wise.
AP Police SI Vacancies 2016 17 Eligibility Criteria
Qualification: In order to apply for AP Police SI recruitment 2016 Notification jobs aspirants need to possess Graduation from any recognized university in with minimum percentage of marks.
Age Limit: As on 1st July, 2016
Minimum 21 years and must not have attained 30 years of age. For BC SC and ST A.P. State Government Employees will get five years of age relaxation is applicable.
Selection Procedure: Aspirants need to face below mentioned selection levels organized by the State Level Police Recruitment Board Andhra Pradesh.
- Physical Standard Test
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Prelims Exam
- Mains Exam
- For OCs/BCs candidates: Rs. 600/-
- For SCs/STs candidates: Rs. 300/-
How to apply Latest AP Police SI Vacancy 2016 17 Online Application Process
- Initially approach main website recruitment.appolice.gov.in.
- Search recruitment tab and open online application.
- Then candidates fill online application with your mentioned details.
- Upload latest pass port photograph and signature scanned copy.
- Now verify information and press on submit link
- Download form then system generated application
- Take hard copy for future reference.