- 1 BMC Driver Recruitment 2017 133 Posts Notification
- 1.1 Introduction on the BMC Driver Recruitment 2017
- 1.2 BMC Driver Recruitment Notification
- 1.2.1 BMC Driver Recruitment 2017 Notification
- 1.2.2 BMC Driver Recruitment 2017 133 Posts Notification Vacancy Details
- 1.2.3 Eligibility Criteria for the BMC Driver Recruitment 2017 133 Posts Notification
- 1.2.4 Instructions for Application of the BMC Driver Recruitment 2017 133 Posts Notification
- 1.2.5 Related
BMC Driver Recruitment 2017 133 Posts Notification
BMC Driver Recruitment 2017 / Mumbai Driver Notification / and Online Application Information/ mcgm.gov.in/ Recruitment Details/ Eligibility Criteria/ Registration process/ Last Date Details are given below in this post. BMC Driver Recruitment 2017 133 Posts Notification Available at Official Website.
Introduction on the BMC Driver Recruitment 2017
BMC Driver Recruitment 2017 has been released recently in their official website and other employment news paper and medias. The BMC Driver Recruitment 2017 Notification was about to make 1767 employment opportunity for the state of Mumbai. It is most waited opportunity for the job hunters in the field of Government Jobs. Now, the registration for this recruitment has been started online from 01.01.2017 to 09.02.2017. The detailed information about this recruitment is discussed below.
BMC Driver Recruitment Notification
The Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation (BMC) also known as. Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai is the civic body that governs the capital city of Mumbai in Maharashtra and is India‘s richest municipal organization. The BMC’s annual budget is more than that of some of the small states of India. Established under the Bombay Municipal Corporation Act 1888, it is responsible for the civic infrastructure and administration of the city and some suburbs of Mumbai. In 2014, Trishna Vishwasrao became the first female corporator to be leader of the Corporation’s house.
The Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation is headed by a Municipal commissioner, an IAS officer. The commissioner wields the executive power of the house. A quinquennial election is held to elect corporators to power. The corporators are responsible for overseeing that their constituencies have the basic civic infrastructure in place, and that there is no lacuna on the part of the authorities. Job seekers must read this recruitment notification or advertisement and apply for the recruitment.
BMC Driver Recruitment 2017 Notification
Applicants have to understand the BMC Driver Recruitment 2017 Information complete before starting their application procedures. And here we would like to help you by providing all related information such as Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Exam Fee, Application Fee, Intimation Charges, Pattern of Examination, Application processes. So try to read this post carefully to get the detailed information.
BMC Driver Recruitment 2017 133 Posts Notification Vacancy Details
- Name of Organization: BMC
- Name of Post: Driver
- Number of post: 133
- Job type: Government
- Job Location: Mumbai
- Registration mode: Online and send through post
- Eligibility Criteria: Educational Qualification: 10th/12th/Graduation degree / Diploma
- Age Limit: 18 years to 38 years of age.
- Official Website: mcgm.gov.in
- Selection Process: Driving Test
Important Dates for BMC Driver Recruitment 2017 133 Posts Notification
Starting Date of Application: 01.01.2017
Closing Date of Application: 09.02.2017
Date of Exam: Updated soon
Eligibility Criteria for the BMC Driver Recruitment 2017 133 Posts Notification
The applicant who wish to take up this recruitment and apply for this post must have completed 10th/12th/ Graduation degree / Diploma in the relevant discipline from any of the recognized institute of university in India.
Those candidates who can take up this recruitment must be between the age group of 18 years to 38 years. There is some upper age relaxation for the candidates as per the norms of the government.
Selection Procedure for the BMC Driver Recruitment 2017
Applicant who wishes to take up this recruitment will undergo the following selection process in order to take up this recruitment for their selection by the authority.
- Driving Test
BMC Driver Recruitment 2017 Exam Fee Detail
Those aspirants who feel that they are eligible and have interest towards this recruitment they can start their application registration process. But before that they have to pay a sum of rupees as application fees. The information on the application fee and the processing fee will be available in the official website. So it is advised for the candidates to look at the official notification to get information on the application fees.
Instructions for Application of the BMC Driver Recruitment 2017 133 Posts Notification
- Applicants first have to visit the official website mcgm.gov.in
- Search for the BMC Driver Recruitment 2017 link.
- Click on the link and read the notification carefully.
- Then click on apply online link.
- Fill the application form carefully.
- Attach the asked scanned documents.
- Remit the application fees.
- After Filling the application send it through post.