- 1 Indian Navy 10+2 Cadet Notification 2017 BTech Cadet Entry Scheme Application
The President of India, Mr Pranab Mukherjee, serves as Supreme Commander of the Indian Navy. It is one of the naval branches of the Indian armed forces (IAF). Indian Navy is also known as Bharatiya Nau Sena, and it started its services since 1830 onwards. It has three commands namely Western Naval Command, Eastern Naval Command, and Southern Naval Command. These entire organisations are situated in three different locations. The board will issue the various employment notifications when the human resources arise. The selection procedure is differing from one category to another.
Newly, it has issued the Indian Navy 10+2 Cadet Notification 2017 for entry scheme permanent commission officer’s posts for Ezhimala, Kerala regions. This Indian Navy 10+2 Cadet Notification 2017 is the great opportunity for the male competitors who are in look for govt jobs. The essential details to apply for these Indian Navy B.Tech Entry Scheme Vacancies are furnished below. We have explained the complete Indian Navy July 2017 course commencing details information in the coming paragraphs.
- Organization Name: Indian Navy
- Course Name: Indian Navy 10+2 B.Tech Cadet Entry 2017 Notice For July
- Post name: Sub Lieutenant , Lieutenant and other
- Category: Central Govt Job
- Job location: All over India
- Official Website: www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
- Application mode : Online Mode.
Age should not be less than 17 and not more than 19½ years or as born between 02nd January 1997 to 02nd January 2000.
Contenders should possess Senior Secondary Examination (10+2 Pattern) or its equivalent from University/Board with at least 70% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM) and at least 50% marks in English either in Class X or Class XII from an approved Board or Institution.
- Applicants will get shortlisted based on their performance in Senior Secondary Education (10+2 equivalent).
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for SSB interview.
- SSB interview will be conducted in two Stages. Stage I test consists of intelligence test
- Stage II tests comprises Psychological testing, Group testing and Interview.
- Successful candidates will thereafter undergo Medical Examination.
Promotions & Pay Scale
Promotion from Sub-Lieutenant to Commander is on time scale basis subject to fulfillment of requisite service conditions. The Pay Scale and promotion criteria are as follows:
i) Sub Lieutenant (SLt): PB-3/15600-39100; Grade Pay Rs 5400/-; MSP Rs 6000/-
ii) Lieutenant (Lt): PB-3/15600-39100; Grade Pay Rs 6100/-; MSP Rs 6000/-
iii) Lieutenant Commander (Lt Cdr): PB-3/15600-39100; Grade Pay Rs 6600/-; MSP Pay Rs 6000/-
iv) Commander (Cdr): PB-4/37400-67000; Grade Pay Rs 8000/-; MSP Pay Rs 6000/-
a) Height and Weight: Minimum height – 157 cms with correlated weight as per age
b) Eye Sight: The minimum acceptable vision standard for distant vision is 6/6, 6/9 correctable to 6/6, 6/6 with glasses; should not be color/night blind
c) Tattoo: Permanent body tattoos are only permitted on inner face of forearms i.e. from inside of elbow to the wrist end on the reverse side of palm/back (dorsal) side of hand
How to apply
- Candidates apply application only online mode by though the website www.nausena-bharti.nic.in from 20 June 2016 to 10 July 2016.
- Candidates may also send printout of online application along with self attested photo copies of relevant documents to Post Box No. 04, Nirman Bhawan, New Delhi –110 011, till date 20 July 2016.
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 12.12.2016
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 02.01.2017
Last date for Submission of Printout of the Online Application Form: 12.01.2017
The training is scheduled to commence in July 2017.