- 1 MAHAGENCO Recruitment 2017 Fireman Chemist Junior Officer 280 Jobs
- 1.1 MAHAGENCO Recruitment 2017
- 1.2 Maharashtra State Power Junior Officer Vacancies
- 1.2.1 Maharashtra GENCO Chemist Jobs
- 1.2.2 MAHAGENCO Recruitment 2017 Fireman Chemist Junior Officer 280 Jobs Vacancy Details
- 1.2.3 Eligibility Criteria for the MAHAGENCO Recruitment 2017 Fireman Chemist Junior Officer 280 Jobs
- 1.2.4 Instructions for Application of the MAHAGENCO Recruitment 2017 Fireman Chemist Junior Officer 280 Jobs
- 1.2.5 Share this:
- 1.2.6 Related
MAHAGENCO Recruitment 2017 Fireman Chemist Junior Officer 280 Jobs
MAHAGENCO Recruitment 2017/ Fireman Chemist Junior Officer / and Online Application Information/ mahagenco.in /Recruitment Details/ Eligibility Criteria/ Registration process/ Last Date Details are given below in this post. MAHAGENCO Recruitment 2017 Fireman Chemist Junior Officer 280 Jobs Notification Available at Official Website.
MAHAGENCO Recruitment 2017
MAHAGENCO Recruitment 2017 has been released recently in their official website and other employment news paper and medias. The MAHAGENCO Recruitment 2017 Notification was about to make 1767 employment opportunity for the state of Himachal Pradesh. It is most waited opportunity for the job hunters in the field of Government Jobs. Now, the registration for this recruitment has been started online from 16.01.2017 to 07.02.2017. The detailed information about this recruitment is discussed below.
Maharashtra State Power Junior Officer Vacancies
The Mahanirmiti or Mahagenco (Maharashtra State Power Generation Company Limited – MSPGCL)formerly known as MSEB ( Maharashtra State Electricity Board) is the major power generating company in the state of Maharashtra, Western India. With a total generation of 10,737 MW, it is the second largest power producing company in India. The power generated by Mahagenco is supplied to the State of Maharashtra. It was a part of Maharashtra State Electricity Board (MSEB) until 06th June 2005. Mahagenco has the highest overall generation capacity and the highest thermal installed capacity amongst all the state power generation utilities in India. In terms of installed capacity, it is the second highest generation company after National Thermal Power Corporation Limited (NTPCL).
Mahagenco is the only State Utility having a very well balanced generation portfolio involving thermal, hydel & gas stations along with solar power plant. The first 500 MW plant to be installed in any State Utility belongs to Maharashtra.
Maharashtra GENCO Chemist Jobs
Applicants have to understand the MAHAGENCO Recruitment 2017Information complete before starting their application procedures. And here we would like to help you by providing all related information such as Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Exam Fee, Application Fee, Intimation Charges, Pattern of Examination, Application processes. So try to read this post carefully to get the detailed information.
MAHAGENCO Recruitment 2017 Fireman Chemist Junior Officer 280 Jobs Vacancy Details
- Name of Organization: MAHAGENCO
- Name of Post: Fireman chemist junior officer
- Number of post: 280
- Job type: Government
- Job Location: Maharashtra
- Registration mode: Online
- Eligibility Criteria:
- Educational Qualification: Diploma or Graduate degree
- Age Limit: Minimum of 18 years.
- Official Website: mahagenco.in
- Selection Process: Written Exam, Personal Interview
MAHAGENCO Recruitment Vacancy Details
Number of vacancies: 280
- Sr.Chemist – 19
- Chemist – 30
- Lab Chemist – 13
- Jr. Lab Chemist – 38
- Sr. Manager (HR) – 03
- Dy. Manager (HR) – 08
- Manager (F&A) – 05
- Dy. Manager (F&A) – 17
- System Analytics – 01
- Programmer – 04
- Asstt Programmer – 13
- Welfare Officer – 05
- Sr.Manager (Security) – 02
- Sr.Dy.Manager (Security) – 05
- Dy.Manager (Security) – 09
- Jr. Officer (Security) – 31
- Fire Officer – 19
- Asst.Fire Officer – 10
- Jr. Fire Officer – 07
- Fireman – 58
Important Dates for MAHAGENCO Recruitment 2017 Fireman Chemist Junior Officer 280 Jobs
Starting Date of Application: 16.01.2017
Closing Date of Application: 07.02.2017
Date of Exam: Updated soon
Eligibility Criteria for the MAHAGENCO Recruitment 2017 Fireman Chemist Junior Officer 280 Jobs
The applicant who wish to take up this recruitment and apply for this post must have completed Diploma or Graduate degree in the relevant discipline from any of the recognized institute of university in India.
Those candidates who can take up this recruitment must be of minimum of 18 years . There is some upper age relaxation for the candidates as per the norms of the government.
Selection Procedure for the MAHAGENCO Recruitment 2017
Applicant who wishes to take up this recruitment will undergo the following selection process in order to take up this recruitment for their selection by the authority.
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview.
MAHAGENCO Recruitment 2017 Exam Fee Detail
Those aspirants who feels that they are eligible and have interest towards this recruitment they can start their application registration process. But before that they have to pay a sum of rupees as application fees. The information on the application fee and the processing fee will be available in the official website. So it is advised for the candidates to look at the official notification to get information on the application fees.
Instructions for Application of the MAHAGENCO Recruitment 2017 Fireman Chemist Junior Officer 280 Jobs
- Applicants first have to visit the official website mahagenco.in
- Search for the MAHAGENCO Recruitment 2017 link.
- Click on the link and read the notification carefully.
- Then click on apply online link.
- Fill the application form carefully.
- Attach the asked scanned documents.
- Remit the application fees.
- Finally click on submit button.
- Now, your application will get sent to the authorities.