- 1 Mumbai Port Trust 259 Jobs Recruitment 2017 Maharashtra PASSA Graduate Trade Technician Apprentice Application
Mumbai Port Trust 259 Jobs Recruitment 2017 Maharashtra PASSA Graduate Trade Technician Apprentice Application
Mumbai Port Trust Apprentice Recruitment 2017 Notification has issued recently. The Mumbai Port Trust has announced an employment notification for 259 vacancies of Graduate Apprentice, Technician Apprentice, and Trade Apprentice Posts. Candidates who are eagerly waiting for Maharashtra Latest Government Jobs can apply for Mumbai Port Trust Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2016-17 through Offline. The Last date for Mumbai Port Trust Offline application submission is 20th January 2017.
The Mumbai Port Trust has invited online applications from desired aspirants to fill up 259 Apprentice Vacancies. Interested contenders can also apply for Mumbai Port Trust Technician Apprentice Recruitment 2017 through official website www.mumbaiport.gov.in. The Complete Details of Mumbai Port Trust Apprentice Recruitment 2017 such as Selection Criteria, Age Limit, How to Apply, and Eligibility Conditions, etc., are explicitly discussed below.
Details about Mumbai Port Trust
Mumbai Port Trust is a port which lies midway on the West coast of India, on the natural deep-water harbor of Mumbai, Maharashtra.The port opens to the south to the Arabian Sea. The Mumbai Port Trust administers the port (MbPT), an autonomous corporation wholly owned by the Government of India.
Organization :- Mumbai Port Trust
Location :- Mumbai, Maharashtra
No. of Vacancy :- 259 post
Name of the Post :- Technician, Trade Apprentice
Official Mumbai Port Trust (MbPT) portal :- www.mumbaiport.gov.in
Division of vacancies :-
1. Graduate in Mechanical Engineering :– 02 post
2. Graduate in Electrical Engineering :– 03 post
3. Diploma in Mechanical Engineering :– 03 post
4. Diploma in Electrical Engineering :– 03 post
5. Programming and System Administration Assistant (PASSA) :– 248 post.
Eligibility Criteria For Mumbai Port Trust Technician Apprentice Vacancies
- For Graduate Apprentice : Candidates must possess Degree in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering/ Technology from a surely registered Indian University.
- For Technician Apprentice : Applicants need to have Diploma in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering/Technology from Board of Technical Education of a State.
- For Trade Apprentice : Candidate must Pass 10th/SSC or its identical examination and must have passed National Trade Certificate Examination in the trade of Computer Operator and Programming Assistant(COPA) in I.T.I.
Age Criteria: Least Age must be 14 and upper age needs to be 21 years as on 01.03.2017.
Age Relaxation :
For SC/ST Applicants : 5 years.
Selection Methods: Candidates will be selected based on Interview and Document Verification
- For Graduate Apprentice Posts: Rs.4984/-
- Technician Apprentice Posts: Rs.3542/-
- Trade Apprentice Posts: Rs.7741/-
Application Fee: Fee must be paid by means of Indian Postal Order payable at GPO Mumbai in favour of the Board of Trustees of the Port of Mumbai.
- For All category candidates : Rs. 20/-
How To Apply Mumbai Port Trust Graduate Apprentice Posts
Go to the official site or simply tap on below link. In a home page, tap on Recruitment link.Next, Click on a link titled as Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment. Read the guideline indicated in the notification. If you are eligible then download the application form. Fill complete details and attach concerned documents. Send the application form with supporting documents to below postal address before 20 Jan.
Apprentice Training Centre,
Narsu Vithoba Nakhwa Marg,
Final Date to Apply Online: 20.01.2017.