TAMIL NADU PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION
“INSTRUCTIONS TO APPLICANTS”
(Revised w.e.f 07.11.2016)
1. NOTIFICATION OF VACANCIES:-
The Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission notifies vacancies for various posts in the Commission’s Website and Newspapers. The number of such vacancies notified by the Commission is only approximate and is liable for modification with reference to vacancy position at any time before or at the time of actual recruitment.
2. One Time Registration (OTR) and applicant Dashboard are mandatory before applying for any post. One Time Registration is valid for 5 years from the date of registration.
3. For applying in One Time Registration, the applicants should have scanned image of their photograph and signature in CD/DVD/Pen drive to upload the photo and signature.
4. Applicants who have already registered in One Time Registration on or before 29.09.2015 shall use their existing user ID and Password to create applicant Dashboard in the new One Time Registration system. No applicant is permitted to create more than one registration ID in one time registration.
5. One Time Registration is not an application for any post. It is just collectionof information from the applicants and giving a separate dashboard to each applicant to facilitate them to maintain their own profile. Applicant who wishes to apply for any post shall click “Apply” against the post Notified in the Commission’s Website and use the same USER ID and PASSWORD given for ONE TIME REGISTRATION. USER ID and PASSWORD are created by the applicants themselves. Incase, if the applicant forgets the USER ID and PASSWORD, he can change or reset them using “FORGOT PASSWORD AND FORGOT LOGIN ID, OTR ID” Options. The Commission will not furnish USER ID and PASSWORD details to the applicants.