WBPSC Panchayat Accounts 164 jobs Recruitment 2016 Apply online
- 1 WBPSC Panchayat Accounts 164 jobs Recruitment 2016 Apply online
- 1.1 About West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC)
- 1.2 West Bengal PSC 164 Audit Officer Vacancy 2017
- 1.3 WBPSC Panchayat Accounts Officer Eligibility Conditions
- 1.4 How to apply for WBPSC Panchayat Accounts Audit Officer Recruitment 2016
- 1.5 Share this:
- 1.6 Related
WBPSC Recruitment 2016 Apply 164 Panchayat Accounts & Audit Officer Posts – West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) has invited applications from eligible candidates for recruitment for Panchayat Accounts and Audit Officer (Special) Recruitment Exam 2016. This is a good opportunity for the candidates who are looking for Govt Jobs in WB. Interested Persons who meet the eligibility can apply for this WBPSC Recruitment. Candidates are advised to log on to the official website of the WBPSC, www.pscwb.org.in, and check the detailed notification and as well as application procedure.
About West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC)
West Bengal Public Service Commission is known as West Bengal PSC. WBPSC was established in the year 1926 by the West Bengal government. WBPSC established under the Govt. of Indian Act provisions. The Central Public Service Commission converted into Federal Public Service Commission on 1st April 1937. Later Federal Public Service Commission has become West Bengal Public Service Commission.
West Bengal PSC 164 Audit Officer Vacancy 2017
Job contenders should have Computer Diploma from any Institute recognized by Central Govt. or State Council of Technical Education or AICTE. General category contestant of more than 32 years is restricted from applying for this recruitment. As per the WBPSC Panchayat Accounts Notification 2017, Relaxation in the maximum age limit is granted by 5 years for the applicants of the reserved category. According to the WBPSC Panchayat Accounts Recruitment 2017, Selected Job seekers will have clear the medical examination before final appointment. Job contestant of the SC, ST category of West Bengal and PWD can apply by paying no application fee. During the period of the employment, Selected individual will get the monthly salary of Rs.7100- Rs.37,600. Selected Job hunters will also get several allowances, for example,Grade Pay, Dearness allowance and House Rent Allowance as per the government norms and conditions.
WBPSC Panchayat Accounts Officer Eligibility Conditions
Applicants of the West Bengal PSC Recruitment must have to chek the WBPSC Audit Accounts Officer educational qualifications, age limit criteria. For getting WBPSC Panchayat Accounts Recruitment details, stay on this page. Check WBPSC Audit Accounts Officer Recruitment 2016 Notification available below on this page.
Educational Qualifications for West Bengal Panchayat Accounts Officer Jobs:
Applicants must have to complete the a Bachelor’s degree in Commerce from a recognized University are eligible for the WBPSC Panchayat Accounts Officer Recruitment 2016.
Age Limit for the WBPSC Audit Accounts Officer Jobs:
Aspirants should possess the following age criteria to apply for the West Bengal PSC Recruitment 2016.
- Minimum Age of 32 Years.
- Maximum Age of 45 Years.
WBPSC Selection Process:
The applicants of the West Bengal PSC Audit Officer Jobs will be selected based on the performance in the below rounds.
- Written Examination/Personality Test
West Bengal PSC Panchayat Accounts Officer Posts Salary Details
The shortlisted candidates in the WBPSC Recruitment will get the salary and other allowances as per the Government Norms. i.e Rs 7,100 – 37,600/ with Grade Pay of Rs 3,600/
The application fee of the WBPSC Panchayat Accounts and Audit Officer Recruitment 2016 should be paid through Online.
- For General/ OBC Candidates: Rs.160/-.
- For ST/SC/Physical Disability Candidates: No Fee. For More Details check the official notification.
How to apply for WBPSC Panchayat Accounts Audit Officer Recruitment 2016
Candidates satisfying the above eligibility conditions Use Following Procedure Given Below to Apply Online:
- Visit official website www.pscwb.org.in.
- Click on career Page.
- Click on WBPSC Panchayat Accounts and Audit Officer Recruitment 2016.
- Then Click on “Apply online” Click on “New Registration”.
- Fill required details.
- Submit the application & Make Payments.
- Take a print out of WBPSC Recruitment 2016 online application form.
Important Dates for WBPSC Panchayat Accounts and Audit Officer Recruitment 2016
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 28.11.2016.
- Last date for Submission of Online Application: 20.12.2016.
- Date of Written Examination: Jan/Feb 2017.