AAI Junior Assistant Fire service recruitment 2016
Airports Authority of India (AAI), Eastern Region, NSCBI Airport, Kolkata has released their notification for the post of Junior assistant in fire service NE-4 department advertisement dated on 02/2016-Rectt.(Jr.Asstt.(FS)). The vacancy available is 106. The state of AAI authority invited application from all people who domicile in West Bengal, Bihar, Odisha, Chattisgarh, Jharkhand, Andaman & Nicobar and Sikkim states. The online application will starts from August first week onward. The candidates are asked to check AAI Junior Assistant fire service recruitment 2016.
Airports Authority of India (AAI) was constituted by an Act of Parliament and came into being on 1st April 1995 by merging erstwhile National Airports Authority and International Airports Authority of India. The merger brought into existence a single Organization entrusted with the responsibility of creating, upgrading, maintaining and managing civil aviation infrastructure both on the ground and air space in the country.
The functions of AAI are as follows:
- Design, Development, Operation and Maintenance of international and domestic airports and civil enclaves.
- Control and Management of the Indian airspace extending beyond the territorial limits of the country, as accepted by ICAO.
- Construction, Modification and Management of passenger terminals.
- Development and Management of cargo terminals at international and domestic airports.
- Provision of passenger facilities and information system at the passenger terminals at airports.
- Expansion and strengthening of operation area, viz. Runways, Aprons, Taxiway etc.
- Provision of visual aids.
- Provision of Communication and Navigation aids, viz. ILS, DVOR, DME, Radar etc.
The total number of vacancies will be 106, whereas UR: 59 posts, SC: 12 posts, ST: 16 posts and OBC (NCL): 19 posts. To see more, please check the official link > Careers > Employment News > Recruitment.
The basic academic qualification must be 10th Pass + 3 years approved regular Diploma in Mechanical / Automobile / Fire with minimum 50% marks OR 12th Pass (Regular Study) with 50 % marks.
The age limit will be 18 years to 30 years as on 30.06.2016. The relaxation of age will be 5 years for SC or ST, three years for OBC – Non Creamy layer. The candidates who are in regular service of AAI, subject to attainment of 50 years will get age relaxation of 10 years. Ex. serviceman and PWD will get entertained under age relaxation as per norms.
Note: The DOB should be as such as in school board exam certificate will alone be accepted.
Next coming to driving licence criteria,
1) Valid Heavy Vehicle Driving License (OR)
2) Valid Medium Vehicle License issued at least one year before as on 30.06.2016. (OR)
3) Valid Light Motor Vehicle License issued at least two years before 30.06.2016.
In case of qualifying the online exam the candidate shall be informed in writing to produce a valid Heavy Vehicle Driving License at the time of Driving Test. In case, the candidate fails to do so then he shall not be allowed to take Driving Test and be straightway disqualified for the further selection procedure.
The basic weightage will be given based on desirable qualification and experience on the time of selection process as follows, Computer Science as subject at 12th class level, NCC ‘B’ Certificate with Relevant experience in an Aviation/ Regular/ Industrial fire service, Basic Fire Fighting Training Course from AAI Fire Training Establishment and Sub Fire Officer Course from National Fire Service College, Nagpur.
The selection Process will consists of online exam, Physical Measurement, Driving test and Physical Endurance Test. The candidates need to check the physical fitness criteria on the official link in detailed manner. After successful completion of selection process, the candidates will be sent for training course of period is 4 months. The selected candidates will get attractive package of Rs.12,500 to Rs.28,500. The Emoluments will be at 46% of basic pay, HRA and other benefits.The exam centres for CBT will be Kolkata, Bhubaneswar and Raipur only.
The Candidates have to pay Rs. 400/- for General, OBC candidates through system Generated challan at any Branch of State Bank of India. No fee for SC/ ST & Female candidates.
Guidelines for form filling
- Visit the official link to reach the ‘recruitment ‘ tab.
- The registration starts on 8th August to 5th September 2016.
- This step I needs valid email id and mobile number. Before applying, the recent photograph of 80kb Jpeg file and signature of 30kb Jpeg file is necessary. Other details of documents also will be asked to enter. So prepare all this before applying.
- Now enter all details and click on “submit”.
- Retain original challan payment slip for future use.
- Take printed copy of application form.
Starting date for Submission of Online Application: 08.08.2016 at 10:00 hrs.
Starting date for Submission of Application Fee: 09.08.2016.
Closing date for Submission of Online Application Step-I: 05.09.2016 up to 18:00 hrs.
Closing date for Submission of Application Fee: 08.09.2016.
Closing date for Submission of Online Application Step-II: 13.09.2016 up to 18:00 hrs.
Official Link: See Here
Notification:>>> Click Here <<<
Check here to know more details. Also subscribe with us, whereas at right side of the screen you can find subscription box to enter your email address. Thus it will help you to know all Job updates in daily basis. Just bookmark this page if not interested in getting daily updates.