AIESL Recruitment 2016 for Junior Engineer of Air India Graduate Engineer Trainee
Here we are with latest recruitment information on AIESL Recruitment 2016 for Junior Engineer of Air India Graduate Engineer Trainee.
AIESL at a glance
Air India Limited is a company that was formed as National Aviation Company of India Limited by the government of India to oversee the merger of Air India and Indian. The company was renamed as Air India Limited on 26 October 2010. It was incorporated under the Companies Act 1956 on 30 March 2007 and was owned by the Government of India based at the Air India Building in Nariman Point, Mumbai. The Company was created to facilitate the merger of the two main state-owned airlines in India: Air India, with its subsidiary Air India Express and Indian, together with its subsidiary Alliance Air (now called Air India Regional).
Upon completion of the merger on 26 February 2011 there is now one primary airline, Air India, with two subsidiary (Air India Express and Air India Regional) carriers providing regional and low-cost, point-to-point services and a third subsidiary for cargo operations. AIL carriers connect 93 destinations (60 domestic and 33 international) in 24 countries as of February 2011.Additional subsidiaries are Hotel Corporation of India Limited, Air India Charters Limited, IAL Airport Services Limited and Airline Allied Services Limited. In 2013, it split its engineering and cargo businesses into two separate subsidiaries, Air India Engineering Services Ltd (AIESL) and Air India Transport Services Limited (AITSL).
AIESL Recruitment information
Air India Engineering Services of Air India Limited has opened up employment notification for the year 2016 in their official website. As per the Air India Recruitment announcement they have opened up 368 Graduate Engineer Trainee in India. This is opened for all graduates across the country. Candidates from all the states can apply for this recruitment. This information was good sign for young engineer graduates. In this article we are going to provide you information about the eligibility criteria, application procedures. Keep reading the article fully for clear information on the job.
AIESL Recruitment 2016 for Junior Engineer Eligibility Criteria
The following gives information on the AIESL Recruitment 2016 for Junior Engineer Eligibility Criteria in detail. Read it carefully.
- Educational Qualification: the expected educational qualification of Candidate’s for the Vacancies in Air India Engineering Services Limited AIESL-Air India should be B.E. / B.Tech. in Mechanical / Aeronautical / Electrical / Electronics / Telecommunication / Instrumentation / Electronics & Communication / Industrial / Production / Chemical
- Age limit: As per the announcement of officials the Candidate’s age should be not above 28 years for General, not above 31 years for OBC and not above 33 years for SC / ST for Air India Engineering Services Limited AIESL-Air India Recruitment in All India, All States for getting a job in Air India Engineering Services Limited AIESL-Air India.
- Selection Process: Candidates will be selected for this recruitment through written test and personal interview.
AIESL Recruitment 2016 for Junior Engineer Application process
The following is the instructions for AIESL Recruitment 2016 for Junior Engineer application process. Candidates are supposed to follow the instruction step by step.
- First the aspirants have to visit the official website www.airindia.in.
- The homepage of the authority will appear on screen.
- Search for Career tab.
- In that search for AIESL Recruitment 2016 JE 2016.
- By clicking on link the details of the post will appear on screen.
- Read the instruction and click on Apply Now link.
- The application form for AIESL Recruitment 2016 JE 2016 will appear on screen.
- Fill the application form with required details and attach the documents that is been asked.
- Finally click on submit button.
- Starting date of the application: 08.08.2016
- Last date of online application submission: 15.09.2016.
Official website: www.airindia.in.
For more information related to latest recruitment announcement and notification keep regular visit to our official website www.winmeen.com. We will provide you perfect carrier guide.