Air India Recruitment 2017 400 Cabin Crew Posts
Today in this page we are with the information on the Air India Recruitment 2017 which has been passed by the Air India. This is one of the commission which functions under the control of Government of India. This commission is the authority which is responsible for recruiting candidates into government jobs for the talented candidates. Whenever there is any recruitment the authorities of the commission passes the recruitment notification and employees candidates through the selection process based on the norms of government of India. As like these now this commission is with the information on the Air India Recruitment 2017. For details on this recruitment keep reading the entire page where you will find all the details necessary to take up the recruitment like eligibility criteria, application process, selection process.
Air India Cabin Crew Posts Details
For the Air India Recruitment 2017 candidates will be selected based on their performance in the personal interview. And to take up the application process for the Air India Recruitment 2017 candidates has to do some online process at the official website of the authority. Along with their application process the candidates has to make a small remittance of rupees as application fees which will be Rs. 1000/-. And they have to attach some documents like their mark sheet of 10th or 12th or degree along with their birth certificate followed by any government identity proof especially adhar card and community certificate.
General Overview on Air India Recruitment 2017
Name of the Organization: Air India
Name of the Recruitment: Air India Recruitment 2017
Name of Post: Experienced cabin crew and trainee crew.
Number of Post: 400
Post wise detail
- SC: 28
- ST: 19
- OBC: 153
- General: 200
- Total: 400
Eligibility criteria for Air India Recruitment 2017
Educational Qualification: 10th, 12th and degree or diploma
- Trained Cabin Crew: minimum of 18 years to maximum of 27 years
- Experienced cabin crew: minimum of 18 years to maximum of 35 years
Selection Process for the Cabin Crew Recruitment of Air India
- Walk in Interview
Pay Scale for the Air India Recruitment 2017
- Rs. 18,400/- per month
Application process for the Air India 2017 Recruitment
- Visit the official website www.airindia.in.
- Look out the Air India Recruitment 2017 official notification.
- Download it and click on application form link.
- Fill up the link and attach the documents asked in the notification.
- Remit the application fee.
- And hit submit button to submit the application.
- Take a print of the completed application or future verification.
Important Dates for the Air India 2017 Recruitment
- Application starting date: 10.07.2017
- Last date of application: 01.08.2017
- Walk in interview date: 04.08.2017 and 05.08.2017