AP EAMCET Notification 2017 Andhra Pradesh Entrance Exam Application Form exam dates
- 1 AP EAMCET Notification 2017 Andhra Pradesh Entrance Exam Application Form exam dates
All the information on EAMCET 2017 such as its exam dates, application form, registration process, eligibility, exam pattern and latest notifications are available here. EAMCET Test is organized for the purpose of offer admission to individuals like you in a number of engineering and medical courses like MBBS and BDS programs in University & Private unaided and tied up Professional colleges in the State of Andhra Pradesh. If you are interested you can fill the application form till April, 2017. This exam is conducted via the Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada (JNTU). The rank will be provided on the basis of marks scored by you in EAMCET 2017 examination for admissions. EAMCET 2017 entrance exam may be held in the month of May, 2017.
Andhra Pradesh EAMCET 2017 Application Form
The Engineering Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test is shortly known as EAMCET. It is an entrance exam for the admission into Under Graduate courses like engineering and agriculture course in the Universities and its affiliated colleges in Andhra Pradesh. Previously this is the common test even for medical courses, but from the current year a common exam NEET is going to conduct all over India as per Supreme Court order.
So, the students who want to do engineering and agriculture related courses this EAMCET 2017 is mandatory. This is the 3rd EAMCET exam that is going to conduct in the month of May 2017 after the state bifurcation. Every year, on behalf of the state council of Higher education, Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU) Kakinada is going to host this EAMCET 2017. Right, if everything goes correctly, we will expect this AP EAMCET Notification 2017 in the earlier days of January, which can collect from apeamcet.org.
AP EAMCET 2017 Details
- Name of Examination : Engineering, Agriculture And Medical Common Entrance Test
- Also Known as : AP EAMCET Examination
- Examination Type : State Level
- nonlocal Category : Under Graduation Level
- Organizer : Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada
Eligibility Criteria For AP EAMCET 2017
- To apply for this EAMCET examination, the candidate needs to be of Indian nationality.
- Candidate must have local / non local status proof as the candidate should belong to Andhra Pradesh state, may have to provide certificates supporting documents.
- Candidate must have passed 12th with PCM (Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry) or PCB (Mathematics, Physics, Biology) with minimum 45% marks (General category) and 40% (reserved category).
- Candidate must have completed 16 years of age, as on 31st December 2017.
- Age relaxation is applicable for reserved category people.
- If the student is applying for B.Tech (Dairy Technology), B.Tech. (Ag. Engineering) and B.Tech. (FST) then the student needs to be 17 years as on 31st December 2017
- The upper age limit of 22 years for general candidates and 25 years for SC and ST candidates as on 31st December 2016.
Application Fee for AP EAMCET 2017
- For Engineering Courses: Application Fee for General Category is Rs. 500/- and For SC/ST category is Rs. 250/-.
- For Agriculture and Medical Courses: Application Fee for General Category is Rs. 500/- and For SC/ST category is Rs. 250/-.
- For Both the Streams: Application Fee for General Category is Rs. 1000/- and For SC/ST category is Rs. 500/-
EAMCET 2017 Exam Pattern
Its always good to have some idea about the EAMCET 2017 Exam Pattern so here goes :
- The test consists of 160 multiple choice questions of 1 mark each.
- The Exam shall be for 3 hours.
- Zero marks would be deducted for any wrong answer.
- The distribution of subject and question for the exam is as follows.
|Subject||No of question||Marks|
Steps to Apply for AP EAMCET 2017:
- Visit the official website i.e. www.apeamcet.org
- Search for the link to apply Online for AP EAMCET 2017.
- Candidates have to choose the stream for which they want to apply from Engineering, Agriculture and Medical.
- Fill all the details in application form like personal details, guardian details, academic details, contact details like e-mail id, password, security pin etc.
- After that upload the scanned photograph, signature and left thumb impression in specified dimensions.
- After that, fill the application fee through credit card/debit card/e-challan, etc.
- In the case of e-Challan, the payment should be made in the Syndicate/Canara/ICICI/HDFC Bank in cash.
- Click Submit after checking the filled application form.
- Take Hard Copy of it for future reference.
AP EAMCET Entrance Exam Important dates
Notification release – January 2017
Commencement of Application Submissions – First week of February 2017
Submission of Application form Without Late Fee – Third week of March 2017
Correction of Submitted Online Application Form – First week of April 2017
Last Date of Submitting Application with Late Fee – Fourth week of April 2017
Downloading Hall ticket – Fourth week of April 2017
Examination Date – First or Second week of May 2017
Declaration of Ranks and Marks – Within 1 Month from the Date of Examination.