AP ECET Notification 2017 Andhra Pradesh Engineering Common Entrance Test Application Exam Dates
The officials have released recently AP ECET Notification 2017. Aspirants who are waiting to apply for APECET 2017 can go through the Notification and get all the information. You can get the complete details regarding Andhra Pradesh ECET 2017 here. Details like notification, exam dates, how to apply, hall ticket download, etc. are provided. Students can also go to the official website for further information related to AP ECET 2017. AP ECET Notification 2017 Andhra Pradesh Engineering Common Entrance Test Application Exam Dates Available here.
This is the good news for the candidates who are looking for APECET Notification. Recently, Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Anantapur has published ECET Notification on their official website. Andhra Pradesh Engineering Common Entrance Test (APECET) is conducted for Diploma and B.Sc (Mathematics) degree holders. Through the ECET Rank, they will get admissions to 2nd-year B.E/B.Tech and 2nd-year B.Pharmacy offered by various colleges in AP. Visit this site periodically to know the Upcoming AP Government Jobs.
Andhra Pradesh ECET 2017 Application Form
Engineering Common Entrance Test is well known as ECET. As mentioned earlier, it is the state level entrance exam in Andhra Pradesh. Every year, the AP ECET exam is conducted by JNTU Anantapur. The Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University is the famous educational institutional in AP and has one of its branches in the Anantapur. It provides the education in the various fields like engineering, technology, degree, diploma and many others. Hundreds of colleges are affiliated with this university. Currently, it is going to hold the AP ECET Notification 2017.
Application forms AP ECET 2017
- First of all, candidates will visit on AP ECET official website for registration or submission of the form.
- Candidates must have to fill all the required detail of the form.
- Candidates are informed that Aadhar card number is mandatory to fill in the application form.
- Registration fee can be made through online. By net banking or through debit card etc.
Students appearing in AP ECET exam this year can check the eligibility criteria for the exam:
- Nationality: Student should belong to the Indian National.
- Domicile Requirement: Student must hold the Andhra Pradesh state domicile. It is also mandatory to satisfy the local/non-local status.
- Qualifying Exam: Students should have obtained a Diploma in B.Tech/ Pharmacy from the State Board of Technical Education of Andhra Pradesh State.
Students who have passed the 3-year B.Sc Degree examination with Mathematics as one of the subjects from a recognized University in the state or its equivalent are also eligible to apply.
- Appearing Candidates: Candidates who are pursuing a Diploma course shall be eligible for entry into the relevant B.E. /B.Tech. /B. Pharmacy course.
- Minimum Marks: Students must obtain 45% marks (40% marks for reserved category) in the qualifying examination.
Exam pattern for AP ECET 2017
For Pharmacy Stream:
|Pharmaceutical Chemistry||50 marks|
For B.Sc (Mathematics) Stream:
|Analytical Ability||50 marks|
|Communicative English||50 marks|
How to Apply for AP ECET Notification 2017 Andhra Pradesh Engineering Common Entrance Test Application Exam Dates
Candidates can apply for AP ECET 2017 via online mode. Candidates can fill the AP ECET Application Form 2017 from the official website i.e. www.apecet.org. We are telling you the steps to fill the application form via online mode. Note down the steps mentioned below:
- Visit the official website i.e. www.apecet.org
- Search for the link of AP ECET Application Form 2017.
- Select the course for which you want to apply.
- Fill the application form completely.
- Pay the application fee as mentioned above and fill the detail in the online application form.
- Upload the scanned photo, signature and documents etc. on the application form.
- Click Submit after checking the filled application form.
- Click Save and take printout of it for future use.
AP ECET Entrance Exam Dates
Notification Release date: Second week of February
Application Form commencing: Third week of February
Last date for submission of application form without late fee: last week of March
Last date for submission of application form with late fee of Rs. 1000: third week of April
Last date for submission of application form with late fee of Rs. 5000: last week of April
Hall Ticket Downloading starts from: last week of April
Examination Date: 3rd May 2017 (Announced).