AP LAWCET 2017 Application Form Andhra Pradesh PGLCET Eligibility Notification
Hey, aspirants are you looking the news regarding Law entrance examination? So aspirants check this page we have great news for you. The Andhra Pradesh Law Common Entrance Test will ready to release AP LAWCET 2017 Notification. The main aim of this opportunity is to provide the platform to the eligible aspirants who want to make their career in law sector. So aspirants must grab this chance after filling AP LAWCET 2017 Application Form. The form of AP LAWCET 2017 will release expectedly in the month of March 2017. AP LAWCET 2017 Application Form Andhra Pradesh PGLCET Eligibility Notification Available here.
It is a well-known law entrance examination and it will organize every year for admissions in Law courses such as 3 years and 5 years LLB and BL. After qualifying this examination aspirants will get admission in the Top University which name is Sri Krishnadevaraya University, Anantapuramu. So candidate if you want to get this must check this page and participate in this process. After bookmarking this page, check time to time updates of this AP LAWCET 2017.
AP LAWCET Application Form 2017
The AP LAWCET Application Form 2017 will be provided through the official website of the authority. The application form will release from the last week of February and will be available till 3rd week of March 2017 (without late fee). Candidates are required to upload the scanned image of passport size photograph and signature. Students are required to take printout of the application form and keep it safe for future correspondence.
The application fee for AP LAWCET examination is Rs. 450/-. The fee payment can be made through two modes. The first mode is to pay through debit, credit card or net banking or through the designated AP online centres.
Organising Body: Sri Krishnadevaraya University, Anantapur.
Official Site: aplawcet.org.
Exam Name: Andhra Pradesh Law Common Entrance Test 2017.
AP LAWCET 2017 Eligibility
- Students should be an Indian Nationals.
- Candidates must satisfy the local or non-local status requirements as laid down by the Andhra Pradesh Educational Institutions.
- Candidates other than Indian Nationals are also eligible to apply for few reserved seats.
- For LLB 3 year course, students should have passed graduation from any recognized university with securing minimum 45% marks for general and 40% marks for SC/ST candidates.
- For LLB 5 year course, candidates must have cleared intermediate or equivalent exam from any recognized board with obtaining at least 45% marks (40% marks for SC/ST candidates).
- There is no maximum age limit criteria for law courses.
APLAWCET Exam Pattern
The question paper will contain objective type questions, including multiple choice questions and matching items. There will be total 120 questions and the test duration will be 90 minutes. Each question will contain four alternative answers. Students have to choose the right answer. The question paper will be asked in both English and Telugu language. The question paper will contain total 120 maximum marks. There is no negative marking for incorrect response.
|Section||No. of Questions||Total Marks|
|General Knowledge and Mental Ability (Part – A)||30||30|
|Current Affairs (Part – B)||30||30|
|Aptitude for the study of Law (Part – C)||60||60|
AP LAWCET Syllabus
The syllabus will contain three parts, i.e. General Knowledge and Mental Ability, Current Affairs and Aptitude for the study of Law. For 5 year law courses, the syllabus will be asked from intermediate level and for 3 year law course, the syllabus will be of degree level.
How to apply for AP LAWCET 2017 Application Form Andhra Pradesh PGLCET Eligibility Notification
- Log in official site that is aplawcet.org
- On the Home Page you can find LAWCET Exam 2017
- Select suitable link to apply and read that cautiously.
- Open the Application Form
- Fill the form with all related details.
- Attach Photo and Signature after filling the details
- Click on Submit Button & download
- Take a hard copy of online filled form.
Important Dates for AP LAWCET 2017 Application Form Andhra Pradesh PGLCET Eligibility Notification
Online application starts from: Last week of February 2017
Last date to submit application (without late fee): 3rd week of March 2017
Last date to submit application (with Rs. 500 late fee): 4th week of March 2017
Last date to submit application (with Rs. 1000 late fee): Last week of March 2017
Last date to submit application (with Rs. 1500 late fee): 1st week of April 2017
Last date to submit application (with Rs. 5000 late fee): 2nd week of April 2017
Exam date: 19th April 2017