APPSC Group 1 Recruitment 2022 25 FDO & AO Posts
APPSC Recruitment 2021
The Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission ( APPSC) is calling out the candidates to apply for the Fisheries Development Officer, Sericulture Officer, Agriculture Officer, Divisional Accounts Officer, Technical Assistant, Assistant Commissioner of Endowments, Assistant Director of Horticulture Posts. Eligible and willing Candidates are to send their applications online in the link provided . The application dates starts from 08.12.2021 to 28.12.2021
Recruitment Board : Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission ( APPSC)
Post Name : Fisheries Development Officer, Sericulture Officer, Agriculture Officer, Divisional Accounts Officer, Technical Assistant, Assistant Commissioner of Endowments, Assistant Director of Horticulture Posts
• Fisheries Development Officer : 11 Posts
• Sericulture Officer : 01 Post
• Agriculture Officer : 06 Posts
• Divisional Accounts Officer : 02 Posts
• Technical Assistant : 01 Posts
• Assistant Commissioner of Endowments : 03 Posts
• Assistant Director of Horticulture : 01 Post
• Total : 25 Posts
Educational qualification :
1.Fisheries Development Officer :
• Must possess a minimum qualification of Bachelor of Fisheries Science (B.F.Sc.) from any recognized University of India (As per G.O.Ms.No.32, Animal Husbandry Dairy Development and Fisheries (Fish.I) Dept., Dated:16-04-2011)
2. Sericulture Officer :
• Must possess Second Class Masters Degree in Science with Sericulture or Botany or Zoology as subjects of study or a Bachelors Degree in Agriculture from any university established or incorporated by or under a Central Act or Provincial Act or a State Act or an Institution registered by University Grants Commission. Preference shall however be given to candidates possessing Masters Degree in Sericulture or holding post graduate diploma in Sericulture from any recognised University or Institution as an additional qualification.
3. Agriculture Officer :
• Must possess a Degree of Bachelor of Science in Agriculture of a recognized University in the State or any other University Accredited by Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR).
4. Divisional Accounts Officer :
• Must possess Bachelor’s Degree in a recognized University in India established or incorporated by or under a Central Act, or a State Act, or an Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission or any equivalent qualifications.
5. Technical Assistant :
• Must possess a Bachelor’s degree in Automobile engineering or Mechanical engineering with Automobile engineering as one of the subjects of a University in India established or incorporated by or under a central Act, Provincial Act, or a State Act or an Institution recognised by the University Grants Commission or an equivalent qualification.
• Must possess practical experience of not less than two years in R.T.C workshop or defence motor transport workshop or in any workshop of a motor transport manufacturing concern or a reputed work shop handling repairs and maintenance of motor vehicle or in any State Government workshop handling repairs and maintenance of motor vehicles.
• Must have ability to read and write one of the three languages namely Telugu, Hindi and English.
6. Assistant Commissioner of Endowments :
• Graduation in Law. 3 Years practice as an Advocate in High Court of Andhra Pradesh. Candidate must profess Hindu Religion as per the Endowment Act 30/87.
7. Assistant Director of Horticulture :
• Must possess M.Sc (Horticulture) with basic 4 years B.Sc, Horticulture Degree / B.Sc (Hons) Degree in Horticulture of a Recognized University in the State or any Other University Accredited by the Indian Council of Agriculture Research (ICAR), Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare, Government of India, New Delhi.
Application Start Date : 08.12.2021
Application End Date : 28.12.2021
Notification pdf download :