APPSC Recruitment 2021 38 APRO, ASO & FSO Posts
APPSC Recruitment 2021
The Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission ( APPSC) is calling out the candidates to apply for Assistant Public Relation Officer, Assistant Statistical Officers, Food Safety Officer & Hostel Welfare Officer Posts. Eligible and willing Candidates are to send their applications online in the link provided. The application dates starts from 12.11.2021 to 07.12.2021
Recruitment Board : Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission ( APPSC)
Post Name : Assistant Public Relation Officer, Assistant Statistical Officers, Food Safety Officer & Hostel Welfare Officer Posts
• Assistant Public Relation Officer : 06 Posts
• Assistant Statistical Officers : 29 Posts
• Food Safety Officer : 01 Post
• Hostel Welfare Officer : 02 Posts
• Total : 38 Posts
Age limit :
• 18 to 42 Years
Educational Qualification :
1.Assistant Public Relation Officer in A.P. Information Subordinate Service :
• Bachelor’s Degree in any subject with a Degree or Diploma in Journalism/Public Relations from any University in India established.
2. Assistant Statistical Officers In A.P Economics & Statistical Sub Service :
• Bachelor’s Degree with Statistics or Mathematics or Economics or Commerce or Computer science From a University established or incorporated by or under a Central Act or State Act or such institutions.
3. Food Safety Officer in A.P Institute of Preventive Medicine, Public Health Laboratories and Food (health) Administration Subordinate Service :
• Degree in Food or Dairy Technology or Biotechnology or Oil Technology or Agricultural Science or Veterinary Sciences or Bio – Chemistry or Microbiology or Masters Degree in Chemistry or Degree in Medicine from a recognized University, any other equivalent / recognized qualification notified by the Central Government.
4. Hostel Welfare Officer Grade –II (Women) in A.P.B.C. Welfare Sub Service :
• Graduation with B.Ed, or equivalent of any University in India established or incorporated by or under a Central Act or Provincial Act or State Act or an Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission
Application Start Date : 12.11.2021
Application End Date : 07.12.2021
Notification pdf download :