ASRB Recruitment 2017 173 LDC Stenographer Posts
- 1 ASRB Recruitment 2017 173 LDC Stenographer Posts
- 1.1 ASRB LDC, Stenographer 173 Posts Recruitment 2017
- 1.2 ASRB LDC, Stenographer 173 Posts Notification
- 1.3 ASRB Recruitment 2017 173 LDC Stenographer Posts
- 1.4 Eligibility Criteria for ASRB Recruitment 2017 173 LDC, Stenographer Posts
- 1.5 How To Apply For ASRB Recruitment 2017 173 LDC, Stenographer Posts
- 1.6 Share this:
- 1.7 Related
The Agricultural Scientists Recruitment Board (ASRB) was established on 1 November 1973 as an independent recruitment agency in pursuance of the recommendations of the Gajendragadkar Committee has announced the notification for 173 posts for Lower Division Clerk (LDC) and stenographer vacancies. Candidates who are applying for the posts must possess 12th standard as an eligibility qualification and having knowledge in type writing. Applications are invited only through online mode. The online application starts from 31.08.2017 and ends on 25.09.2017. For more details regarding eligibility condition, age limit, pay scale details etc. kindly visit the official website http://www.asrb.org.in/. ASRB Recruitment 2017 173 LDC, Stenographer Posts Notification available here.
ASRB LDC, Stenographer 173 Posts Recruitment 2017
Candidates will be selected by the typing test, interview process followed by the computer based written examination. Selected candidates will be offered with a good pay scale from the recruitment board along with the necessary allowances. Before apply for the post, candidates have to read the eligibility criteria and find out whether they have fulfil their eligibility. The age limit and relaxation will be given as per government rule. Eligible Candidates will be selected by the concerned board depends on the qualification. Applications will be accepted only online mode through ASRB and ICAR website. No other mode for submission of application is available.
ASRB LDC, Stenographer 173 Posts Notification
While submitting the details online candidates are advised to choose examination centres by the given options. However the board reserves the right to change or alter the examination centre chosen by the candidate at its discretion for the operational reasons and no change in the examination centre will be entertained. Detailed instructions regarding the process of examination will be issued separately after the process of online registration is completed. Candidate who doesn’t have certain required qualifications are advised to not to apply for the examination. Candidates need to carry original documents along with photocopies at the time of interview. Candidates who are all waiting for the selective examination can use this opportunity and prepare well for the examination.
ASRB Recruitment 2017 173 LDC Stenographer Posts
|Organization Name||Agricultural Scientists Recruitment Board|
|Employment Type||Government Of India|
|Name Of Examination post||Stenographer Grade III, Lower Divisional Clerk|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
|Total Number Of Posts||173|
|Application Start Date||31.08.2017|
|Application End Date||25.09.2017|
|Editing Of Application Form||26.09.2017 – 28.09.2017|
|Downloading Of Hall Ticket||14.10.2017|
|Examination Date For LDC||29.10.2017 (10.00 AM to 12.00 Noon)|
|Examination Date For Stenographer III||29.10.2017 (2.30 PM to 4.30 PM)|
|Job Location||All Over INDIA|
Vacancy Details for ASRB Recruitment 2017
- For Stenographer III 95 posts have been allotted.
- For Lower Divisional Clerk 78 Posts have been allotted.
Eligibility Criteria for ASRB Recruitment 2017 173 LDC, Stenographer Posts
For Stenographer III – Candidate must be 12th std pass or equivalent from the recognised board or university. Candidate will be given one dictation test in English or Hindi at 80 wpm for 10 minutes. Candidate who opt to take test in English will be required to transcribe the matter in 50 minutes on computer and Candidate who opt to take test in English will be required to transcribe the matter in 65 minutes on computer.
For Lower Division Clerk – Candidate must be 12th std pass or equivalent from the recognised board or university. A typing speed of 35 wpm in English or 30 wpm in Hindi on computer.
Age Limit for ASRB Recruitment
Candidates must be 18 years and 27 years of age. The upper age relaxation limit will be provided as per the government rules and regulations.
Pay Scale Details for ASRB Recruitment 2017
For Stenographer III – Candidate will be provided with the pay scale of Rs. 5200 – 20200 with grade pay 2400 on monthly basis.
For Lower Division Clerk – Candidate will be provided with the pay scale of Rs. 5200 – 20200 with grade pay 1900 on monthly basis.
- For Unreserved and OBC Candidates the application fee will be Rs.200
- For SC/ST/Ex-servicemen/Women Candidate the application fee will be NIL.
How To Apply For ASRB Recruitment 2017 173 LDC, Stenographer Posts
- Candidates are to ensure whether they fulfil their eligibility conditions.
- Eligible candidates can visit the ASRB or ICAR official website http://www.asrb.org.in/
- Before applying for the post, the candidates must have a valid email id through which he/she will get registered with the online application portal.
- Fill the details in application form.
- Upload the scanned copy of the Passport size Photograph and signature in the space provided.
- Pay the application fee
- After submitting your payment information in the online application form, please wait for the intimation from the server, DO NOT press back or Refresh button in order to avoid double charge.
- After submission of the application, an acknowledgement page with a Unique Registration Number (URN) will appear
- Candidates are required to take print out of auto generated filled-in application format.
Important Dates for ASRB Recruitment 2017 173 LDC, Stenographer Posts
- Starting of online registration and payment of fees is 31.08.2017
- Closing of online registration and payment of fees is 25.09.2017
- Downloading of Call letters for Online Examination is 14.10.2017