Assam Forest Department 710 jobs Recruitment 2017 Apply Online Forest Guard Junior Asst
Government of Assam Office of the Principal Chief Conservator of Forest & Head of Forest Force, Assam Panjabari releases an employment notification to recruit 710 candidates for Junior Assistant, Forest Guard & various posts. Applicant those are interested to Assam Forest Department Junior Assistant Vacancies, first of all check education qualification age limit, Selection process, application fee and important date to apply application form. If you consider all eligibility criteria, apply form before last date. According to information the application form will start soon through online and offline process. The last date to register Assam Forest Department Application Form is on 31 Jan 2017. If the recruitment board will be makes any changes in last date & post and other we inform here through notification and latest update of this page.
Details about Assam Forest Department
Department of Environment and Forest has endeavored to manage this complicated scenario remarkably. In Wildlife we have achieved tremendous success. The one horned Rhino which was almost extinct in India, with only a dozen left at the turn of last century, now stands restored to scientifically sustainable level.
Assam Forest Department Recruitment 2017 Forest Guard Bharti Details
Name of the Department : Department is Environment & Forests, Assam
Known As : Assam Forest Department
Total No. of Post : 710 Post
Job Cadre : Govt. jobs
Application mode : Online/Offline Mode
Official website : www.assamforest.in
Name of the Post : Various Vacancy
Name of Posts:
- Junior Assistant (Divisional Level): 84 posts
- Junior Assistant (Directorate Level): 67 posts
- Forest Guard: 525 posts
- Draftsman (GIS Expert): 07 posts
- Surveyor (GIS Analysist): 25 posts
- Carpenter: 01 post
- Electric Mistry: 01 post.
Eligibility Criteria For Assam Forest Department Junior Assistant Vacancies
Qualification: Candidates must have following Qualifications.
Junior Assistant: Graduate and must have a diploma of 06 Months in Computer Application.
Forest Guard: Higher Secondary and must pass the physical standard test.
Draftsman (GIS Expert): Post Graduate Degree in Geo-Science/Geo-Informatics /MCA and should have 04 years working experience in GIS domain.
Surveyor (GIS Analysts): Graduate in Science/ Geography/Remote Sensing/Computer Science / Geo-Informatics/Geology /Environmental Science and should have 2 years experience working in GIS concerned Server and Desktop.
Carpenter & Electric Mistry: H.S.L.C pass and must be a Trade Certificate/License Holder
Age Criteria: 18 to 38 years as on 01-01-2016. Relaxable and by 2 years in respect of EXSM
- For SC/ST candidates: 5 years
- For Ex-Serviceman (EXSM): 2 years
- Junior Assistant (Divisional Level): Rs.5200-20200/- (Grade Pay Rs.2200/-)
- Junior Assistant (Directorate Level): Rs.5200-20200/- (Grade Pay Rs.2400/-)
- Forest Guard: Rs.5200-20200/- (Grade Pay Rs.2200/-)
- Draftsman (GIS Expert): Rs.5200-20200/- (Grade Pay Rs.2700/-)
- Surveyor (GIS Analysts): Rs.5200-20200/- (Grade Pay Rs.2400/-)
- Carpenter: Rs.5200-20200/- (Grade Pay Rs.2100/-)
- Electric Mistry: Rs.4560-15000/- (Grade Pay Rs.1800/-)
Selection Methods: Candidates selection will be through Written Exam, Physical Standard Test, Document Verification and Interview.
- General Applicants: Rs.250/-
- SC/ST/OBC/MOBC Applicants: Rs.150/-
How to Apply Assam Forest Department Vacancy 2016 -17 Online Application Process
- Candidates login to the official website www.assamforest.in
- Find and click on Assam application link
- Fill the application form with complete details
- Candidates need to pay application fee
- Upload the documents and photo
- Finally click on submit button
- Download and take printouts for future use.
Last date for submission of online application: 31.01.2017.