BEL Recruitment 2022 36 Project Engineer Posts
BEL Recruitment 2021
The Bharat Electronics Ltd ( BEL) announced the recruitment of Project Engineer – I Posts. The candidates who are eligible and are interested in this recruitment can send their applications .
The filled applications are also to be forwarded along with the self attested copies of documents by post to “Manager (HR/ES & SW), Bharat Electronics Limited, Jalahalli Post, Bengaluru – 560013”, super-scribing the envelope with “Application for the post of ______”.The application starts from 06.12.2021 to 26.12.2021
Recruitment Board : Bharat Electronics Ltd ( BEL)
Post Name : Project Engineer – I Posts
• Project Engineer – I : 36 Posts
Age limit :
• Project Engineer – I : 28 Years
Educational Qualification :
• Full time BE/B.Tech in (Civil, Electrical/EEE & Mechanical Engineering disciplines) with First Class for General, EWS & OBC (NCL) candidates. Pass Class for SC/ST/PwBD Candidates.
• Candidates must possess all years/semesters mark sheets and Degree certificate. (In case of CGPA grading, Conversion certificate to substantiate the claim shall be attached with the application form. Applications without the conversion certificate will be rejected.)
Post Qualification Experience:
• Candidates must possess minimum 2 (two) years industrial experience Post Qualification Experience. The cut-off date for deciding the experience shall be 01.12.2021.
• The Candidate should have experience in infrastructure project management of large , multidisciplinary industrial and building infrastructure projects preferably involving internal and external electrical works, AC, IBMS, networking communication, workstations, fire fighting systems, interiors etc.
• Candidate shall possess project management skills, Infrastructure Contract management, good knowledge and exposure to CPWD/MES/PWD/Gov. contract methods, procedures, specifications, works manuals and shall be conversant with the applicable statutory requirements, rules in force etc.
• Candidate is required to relocate on multiple works across India at the discretion of the company
• The Candidate should have on-site experience in infrastructure projects execution with multidisciplinary teams to ensure the electrical systems and requirements for industrial buildings and special infrastructure projects, preferably involving internal and external electrical works including HV & MV substations.
• The Candidate should possess knowledge in electrical safety regulations, latest codes and standards of electrical installations, energy efficiency & ECBC and best practices of electrical works.
• The Candidate should have technical skills in planning, design, engineering of industrial power distribution systems, equipment specifications, prepare electrical load calculations for single and three phase loads, voltage drop, short circuit calculations, LPS and Earthing systems. Should have knowledge in AUTO CAD and the relevant discipline design software’s.
• The Candidate should have problem solving skills to investigate customer complaints, determine nature and extent of problem and recommend remedial measures.
• The Candidate should possess knowledge in preparation of technical specification, RFQs, technical bid summaries, rate analysis and BOQ for tendering for Internal and External Electrical works, measurement and billing of contract works and exposure to CPWD, MES Standards, NBC, Contract procedures etc.
• The Candidate must be able to demonstrate excellent communication skills and should be willing to travel and relocate across the country for site visits for the purpose of execution, survey, clarifications and customer interactions.
• Experience in Fabrication, inspection, plating, painting and erection of structural towers.
• Experience in Heating Ventilation, Air Conditioning & Fire Alarm System.
• Should also be willing to travel across the country for site visits and execution of major projects
Application start date : 06.12.2021
Application End Date : 26.12.2021
Notification pdf download :