BMRCL Train Operator Syllabus 2016 Section Engineer Exam Pattern Previous Papers
BMRCL SYLLABUS FOR TRAIN OPERATOR AND EXAM PATTERN RELASED
BMRCL Train Operator Syllabus 2016 Section Engineer Exam Pattern Previous Papers Available at Official Website www.bmrc.co.in.
India is developing country as it is fast growing nation and using many changes in the society to become developed country. There are numerous changes made within the country in the furls of transport. There were large networks introduced in the nation for the purpose of transport. In this Railways plays an important role and incase of railways Metro is having high priority in developing states of India. BMRCL, Bangalore Metro Railways Corporation Limited is a joint venture of India and state government of Karnataka. This BMRCL is responsible for implementation of Bangalore Rail Project in case of special purpose.
The Bangalore Metro has been nominated in Bangalore Purakavagiruvudu horizon and it is eco friendly operation. Bangalore is being one of the states providing largest employment in the field of IT sectors. Due to this large group of people have migrated and employed in the state. The state is usually overcrowded because of these people causing very bad traffic. In order to solve this problem metro has been introduced in the state as a solution for the problem of traffic. BMRCL Train Operator Syllabus 2016 Section Engineer Exam Pattern Previous Papers Available at Official Website.BMRCL Train Operator Syllabus 2016 Section Engineer Exam Pattern Previous Papers link given below.
BMRCL Recruitment Notification
The BMRCL has passed its latest notification on 11th June 2016 by the official board for the process of employment notification in order to fill 308 posts for Train Operator, Maintainer and Section Engineer. Those candidates who have interest in this Railway Jobs can take up this opportunity and apply for this exam. Candidates will be selected based on the score they get in the written examination. This examination will be quite hard because there is large competition for getting this kind of job. So, the board in order to start their preparation for the exam. This written exam will be conducted for 100 Marks and this exam will be conducted in form of objective type for duration of 2 hours. BMRCL Train. BMRCL Train Operator Syllabus 2016 Section Engineer Exam Pattern Previous Papers available at Official Website.
Train Operator Exam Pattern
The subjected that are included in BMRCL Train Operator exam will be General Topics, Mathematics, Mechanical Topics, Electrical Topics, Electronics and Civil Carpentry topics… the General topics will have 25 questions for 25 marks. For mathematics 15 questions will be asked carrying 15 marks and for Mechanical topics 15 question will be asked for 15 marks and for other subjects same 15 questions will be asked for all topics carrying 15 marks each for a total of 100 marks.
- Train operator paper is objective type
- Written test is for 100 marks
- The time durations is of 2 hours
- Questions will be form General, Maths, Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics and Civil
|S.NO||Test Type||Subjects||No Of Questions||Duration of the Test|
|1.||Objective Type||General Topics||25||2 hours|
|7.||Civil / Carpentry topics.||15|
Metro Rail Section Officer Exam Pattern
In case of Bangalore Metro Rail Section Officer the exam will be of objective type consisting of MCQ`s papers and even it will be for a total of 100 marks and will be conducted for 2 hours. The general knowledge will be for 25 marks, mechanical for 15 marks, Electronics and Communication for 15 marks, Computer Science for 15 marks, electrical topics 15 marks and civil topics for 15 marks.
- The exam is of objective type questions
- Written test consists of MCQ’s paper
- The total exam is conducted for 100 marks
- Time duration is for 2 hours
|S.NO||Test Type||Subject Name||Questions||Duration|
|1.||Objective Type Test||General Knowledge||25||2 hours|
|2.||Electronics & Communication||15|
BMRC Maintainer Exam Pattern
The exam will be conducted for 100 marks and the time duration is for 2 hours. The paper will be in form of objective types. The General topics will be for 25 marks, electrical Topics will be for 20 marks, Electronics will be for 209 marks, and communication will be for 20 marks and Mechanical topics for 15 marks.
- The Exam is for 100 marks papers
- The time duration is for 2 hours
- The paper is objective type
- Topics are from General, Electrical, Electronics, Communication & mechanical
|S.NO||Test Pattern||Subject Wise List||Questions||Duration|
|1.||Objective Type||General Topics||25||2 hours|
Procedure for downloading exam pattern/syllabus/previous year question paper
For the BMRC exam patter/syllabus/previous year question paper can be downloaded from their official website, www.bmrc.co.in. In the homepage they will be provided a link as BMRC Exam 2016. By clicking on the link separate option will be available for exam patter, syllabus, and previous year question paper. By selecting the link that is necessary for the aspirant the exam patter, syllabus and previous question paper can be downloaded. Candidate can take a print out for using it in future.BMRCL Train Operator Syllabus 2016 Section Engineer Exam Pattern Previous Papers Available at official website.
BMRCL Train Operator Syllabus
Syllabus for Electrical
· Network Theory.
· Basic Electrical Engineering Concepts.
· Utilization of Electrical Energy.
· Power Electronics & Drives.
· AC Fundamentals.
· Measurement and measuring instruments.
· Estimation and costing.
· Magnetic Circuit.
· Analog and Digital Electronics.
· Power Systems.
· Electrical Machines.
· Basic Electronics etc.
Syllabus for Electrical & Electronics
· Mechanical Measurement
· Industrial Instrumentation
· Electrical and Electronic Measurements.
· Basics of Circuits and Measurement Systems.
· Control Systems and Process Control.
· Digital Electronics.
· Analog Electronics.
· Analytical, Optical Instrumentation.
· Signals, Systems, and Communications.
Syllabus for Mechanical
· Machine Design.
· Refrigeration & Air Conditioning.
· The Strength of Materials.
· Theory of Machines.
· Heat Transfer.
· Fluid Machinery & Steam Generators.
· Engineering Materials.
· Fluid Mechanics.
· Industrial Engineering etc.
Syllabus for Computer Science
· Programming and Data Structures
· Operating System.
· Web technologies.
· Theory of Computation.
· Compiler Design.
· Digital Logic.
· Information Systems & Software Engineering.
· Computer Networks.
· Computer Organization and Architecture.
· Databases etc.
Syllabus for Civil
· Geotechnical Engineering.
· Solid Mechanics.
· Foundation Engineering.
· Concrete Structures.
· Structural Analysis.
· Steel Structures.
· Transportation Engineering
· Fluid Mechanics.
· Engineering Mechanics.
· Geometrics Engineering.
· Construction Materials and Management.
· Environmental Engineering.
· Water Resources Engineering.
Syllabus for Numerical Aptitude
· Pipes & Cisterns.
· Profit and Loss.
· Boats & Streams
· Time & Distance.
· Problems on Ages.
· Time & Work.
· Data Interpretation etc.
Syllabus for English
· One word substitutions
· Detecting Mis-spelt words.
· Fill in the blanks.
· Synonyms/ Homonyms.
· Idioms and phrases.
· .Spot the error.
· Shuffling of sentence parts.
· Shuffling of Sentences in a passage.
· Cloze passage.
· Comprehension passage.
- Online application opening date: 11th June 2016
- Last date to apply online: 11th July 2016
- Last date for fee payment: 12th July 2016
- Admit card issue date: 5th September 2016
- Examination date: 18th September 2016.
Official website: www.bmrc.co.in.
For details regarding to other government exams, admit card, result and information related to job opportunities keep regular visit to our official website www.winmeen.com.