CECRI Karaikudi Recruitment 2022 15 Project Assistant Posts
CECRI Recruitment 2022
The Central Electrochemical Research Institute (CECRI) announced the recruitment of Project Associate-I, Senior Project Associate, Teaching Support Staff (TSS), Project Assistant Posts. The candidates who are eligible and are interested in this recruitment can send their applications.
The filled applications are also to be forwarded along with the self attested copies of documents by post to “ The Administrative Officer, CSIR-Central Electrochemical Research Institute, Karaikudi – 630 003 ”, super-scribing the envelope with “Application for the post of ______”.The application starts from 22.01.2022 to 04.02.2022
Recruitment Board : Central Electrochemical Research Institute ( CECRI)
Post Name : Project Associate-I, Senior Project Associate, Teaching Support Staff (TSS), Project Assistant Posts
• Project Associate-I, Senior Project Associate, Teaching Support Staff (TSS), Project Assistant : 15 Posts
Age limit :
• Project Associate-I – 35 Years
• Junior Research Fellow (P) – 28 Years
• Senior Project Associate – 40 Years
• Teaching Support Staff (TSS) – 35 Years
• Project Assistant – 50 Years
Educational Qualification :
1.Project Associate-I :
• M.Sc. in Chemistry
• Experience in the field of organic/inorganic synthesis/ product analysis is desirable/Experience in the field of electrochemistry is desirable
2. Junior Research Fellow (P):
• M.Sc. in Chemistry with valid NET/GATE
3. Project Associate-I :
• M.Sc. in Biotechnology/ Microbiology.
• Experience in Electrochemistry, culturing bacteria & identification.
4. Senior Project Associate :
• B.E. or B.Tech. in Chemical Engineering plus four years experience in Research and Development (R&D) in Industrial and Academic Institutions or Science and Technology (S&T) organisations and Scientific activities and services.
• Experience in Electrochemical processes such as electro winning, metal extraction, electrometallurgy.
5. Project Associate – I :
• B.E or B.Tech. in Chemical Engineering
• Should have worked in the area of fluid dynamics is preferred.
6. Teaching Support Staff (TSS) :
• B.E or B.Tech. in Chemical Engineering.
• Preference will be given to candidates who possess M.E. or M.Tech. in Chemical Engineering Degree.
• Preference will also be given to those who have already worked in Engg. College(s) in the respective area/domain. Selected candidate to take theory and practical classes for B.Tech. (Chemical & Electrochemical Engg.) course specifically Chemical Engg. Subjects. Also the candidate will be involved in Centre for Education (CFE) official work.
7. Project Associate-I :
• B.E. in Mechanical Engineering.
8. Project Associate-I :
• B.E. in Electrical & Electronics Engineering.
9. Project Assistant :
• Diploma in A/C and Refrigeration Engineering (or) Mechanical Engineering.
10. Project Assistant :
• Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering
Application Start date : 22.01.2022
Application End Date : 04.02.2022
Notification pdf download :