CIBA Recruitment 2021 JRF Posts
CIBA Recruitment 2021
The Central Institute of Brackish water Aquaculture ( CIBA) is calling out the candidates to apply for Junior Research Fellow Posts. Eligible and willing Candidates are to send their applications to Vinaya.Katneni@icar.gov.in or email@example.com . The application dates starts from 06.09.2021 to 15.09.2021.
Recruitment Board : Central Institute of Brackish water Aquaculture ( CIBA)
Post Name : Junior Research Fellow Posts
• Junior Research Fellow : 02 Posts
• 35 years for men
• 40 years for women
• JRF : Rs.31,000/-
Educational qualification :
• Graduate degree in Professional course OR Post-graduate degree in Professional course OR Post-graduate degree in Basic science
• Biotechnology/Molecular Biology/ Life Sciences/ Aquaculture/ Marine Biology/ Zoology/ Fisheries Science/ Environmental Biology/ other relevant disciplines for the project.
The candidates should fulfil any one of the following:
a. Scholars who are selected through National Eligibility Tests (NET) – CSIR-UGC NET including lectureship (Assistant professorship) or GATE.
b. The selection process through National level examinations conducted by Central Government Departments and their Agencies and Institutions such as ICAR, DST, DBT, DAE, DOS, DRDO, MHRD, ICMR, IIT, IISc, IISER etc.
• Research/work experience in Laboratory Bio techniques/aquatic animals.
• Candidates in Category-II merit list of DBT-BET exam are encouraged to apply
Application start date : 06.09.2021
Application end date : 15.09.2021
Notification pdf download: