CPRI Recruitment 2021 04 Project Engineer Posts
CPRI Recruitment 2021 :
The Central Power Research Institute ( CPRI) announced the recruitment of Project Engineer & project Associate Posts. The vacancies given in the notification is 04 posts. The candidates who fulfil the eligibility criteria and are interested in this recruitment can send their Applications.
The filled applications to be forwarded along with the self attested copies of documents by post to “The Chief Administrative Officer, Central Power Research Institute (CPRI), Post Box No.8066, Prof. Sir. C V Raman Road, Sadashivanagar Post Office, Bangalore – 560080 “ , Super-scribing the envelope with “Application for the post of ______” .The application starts from 28.07.2021 to 16.08.2021.
Recruitment Board : Central Power Research Institute ( CPRI)
Post Name : Project Engineer & project Associate Posts
• Project Engineer : 03 Posts
• Project Associate : 01 Posts
• Total : 04 Posts
Age limit :
• 30 Years
• Project Engineer ( CS) : Rs.30,000 to 50,000/-
• Project Engineer ( SE ) : Rs.30,000/-
• Project Associate : Rs.20,000/-
1.Project Engineer (CS) :
• First Class B.E/B.Tech in Computer Science/ Information Science with minimum 2 years of experience in the area of cyber security / networking and knowledge of Linux /Unix / Kali Linux /Windows / Exposure to VAPT tools.
• First Class M.E/M.Tech in Cyber Security/Computer Science / Networking with Bachelor degree in Engineering in Computer Science /Information Science. Preference would be given for candidate with exposure to Cyber Security.
• Weightage will be given to candidates having valid certification in Cyber Security.
2. Project Engineer (SE) :
• First Class M.E/M.Tech in Structural Engineering with Bachelor degree in Civil Engineering.
3. Project Associate:
• B.E/B.Tech in Chemical Engineering with First Class. Preferably with experience in Transformer oil testing and other special tests as per IS:335-2018.
Application start date: 28.07.2021
Application end date : 16.08.2021
Notification pdf download :