Digilocker Online Portal facility
The Digital India introduces new facilities for all citizens of India to safe guard their important documents via Digilocker. The Digilocker is entirely of online process which is introduced by central government. It’s easy to make registration with the digilocker online. This is surely helpful not only now, but also in future India. It is like next level to make true with Vision of India.
What is Digilocker
Let me explain clearly in details about Digilocker. DigiLocker is a key initiative under Digital India, the Indian Government’s flagship program aimed at transforming India into a digitally empowered society and knowledge economy. DigiLocker ties into Digital India’s visions areas of providing citizens a shareable private space on a public cloud and making all documents / certificates available on this cloud.
Targeted at the idea of paperless governance, DigiLocker is a platform for issuance and verification of documents & certificates in a digital way, thus eliminating the use of physical documents. Indian citizens who sign up for a DigiLocker account get a dedicated cloud storage space that is linked to their Aadhaar (UIDAI) number. Organizations that are registered with Digital Locker can push electronic copies of documents and certificates (e.g. driving license, Voter ID, School certificates) directly into citizens lockers. Citizens can also upload scanned copies of their legacy documents in their accounts. These legacy documents can be electronically signed using the eSign facility. Hereafter no need to worry about Paper certificate lost or damages due to unavoidable circumstances.
Digi Locker Home Page
The Digilocker Home page consists of tabs such as My Home, My Certificate, My Profile, Faqs and contact us options. Here you have provision to download and upload documents whenever you required.
How to use
For Residents: It needs atleast 10MB free storage for each residents.
- In order to sign up for Digital Locker, a resident should have his/her Aadhaar number. Before signing up for a Digital Locker, it is necessary that your mobile number is linked to your Aadhaar number in the UIDAI system.
- Enter your Aadhaar number on the login field. A One Time Password (OTP) will be sent on your UIDAI registered mobile number. Enter the OTP in the field and an e-Know Your Customer (e-KYC) will be done with UIDAI.
- Once e-KYC is successful, residents can view the URIs of e-Documents which have been uploaded into the Digital Locker by various issuers. Resident can also upload e-documents in their Digital Locker and eSign them.
- Residents can share private documents with requesters by sharing a link to the e-Document to the email address of the requester.
- An Issuer needs to register on Digital Locker System to get a unique Issuer ID.
- Once an ID is assigned, Issuer can upload the documents in a standard XML format in the designated repository using repository service provider API.
- Each document uploaded in the repository will have unique URI comprising of Issuer ID, Document Type and Document ID. The document URI will be pushed to the concerned resident’s Digital Locker based on his/her Aadhaar number.
Digilocker Document upload list
- SSC Certificate (Class 10th Mark sheet)
- HSC Certificate (Class 12th Mark sheet)
- Degree Certificate
- RSBY Card
- Govt ID card
- PAN Card
- MNREGA job card
- Voter ID card
- Driver License
- Electricity Bill
- Water Bill
- Rent receipt
- Telephone Bill
- Ration card
- Property tax Receipt
- Residency Certificate
For Sign Up: Use me
For Official Link: Click here
Found it useful?Then start sharing. Now, it’s time to sign up by visiting above link. You are in good platform to know all recruitment process if you are job seeker. If interested, make subscription with us to get all updates in daily basis through mails by providing your valid email address. You can also bookmark our page by pressing keys CTRL+ D.