ECIL Recruitment 2022 General Manager Posts
Electronics Corporation of India Limited is looking for dynamic, experienced and result oriented Officers for 03 posts of General Manager at Headquarters in Hyderabad. Commencement of On-line Registration of application by candidates 06.08.2022 (1400 hrs.) and last date for on-line registration of application by candidates 27.08.2022 (1400 hrs.). Eligible candidates can go through the complete details of this job in this article.
|Organization||Electronics Corporation of India Limited|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Post||General Manager Posts|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
Vacancy and Salary Details For ECIL General Manager Recruitment 2022
The Vacancy number for the General Manager post in ECIL 2022 and the salary details are enclosed in this part of the article.
|S. No||Post Name||Vacancy|
Job Description For ECIL General Manager
Incumbent will be the functional head of the SBU. He / She will be responsible for providing leadership to a business group in the areas of R&D, Product Development, Production, Business Development, Marketing and life cycle support etc. He / She are required to carve out strategies for increasing company’s footprint in the given sector.
Salary Details For the General Manager -ECIL Recruitment 2022
Applicants from CPSEs should be working in the following or a higher pay scale for minimum ONE year:-
- Rs 43,200 – 66,000 (IDA) Post 01/01/2007 (Pre-revised pay scale)
- Rs 100,000 – 2,60,000 (IDA) Post 01/01/2017 (Revised pay scale)
- Rs 1,31,100 – 2,16,600 (Level 13A) (Revised).
Eligibility Criteria For ECIL Recruitment- General Manager Post
All the details regarding the Educational qualification and Experience along with the age limit for applying for the General Manager Post in ECIL 2022 is discussed in this section. Applicants can go through the detailed notification in this article for further details.
Educational Qualification: The applicant should possess a full time regular B Tech or M Tech degree in the discipline of Electrical / Electronics /Tele-Communication / Computer Science and Mechanical Engineering with first class from a recognized University/Institute. Preference would given to candidates having MBA/PG Diploma in Management.
Experience: The applicant should have Minimum 24 years of post-qualification experience related to strategic sectors of operations in areas of R&D, Product Development, Production, Business Development, Marketing, Life Cycle Support, Supply Chain Management and project management in a large Engineering/ Manufacturing or Production / Defence/ Nuclear/ Aerospace & Strategic Electronics establishment.
- The Upper age for UR Candidates should not be more than 57 Years.
- Internal: Minimum 02 years of Residual service as on the last date of Submission of application w.r.t to the date of superannuation.
- External: Minimum 03 years of Residual service as on the last date of Submission of application w.r.t to the date of superannuation.
- Age of superannuation is 60 years. Hence, with all relaxations the upper age limit of the candidates should not be more than 58 Years.
- A non-refundable Application Fee of Rs.500/- is applicable for UR & OBC candidates.
- Candidates belonging to ST, PWD, Ex-Serviceman, Serving Defence personal & Internal Employees are exempted from payment of Application Fee.
Selection Process For ECIL General Manager Recruitment 2022
The eligible candidates shall be invited for Personal Interview. The date, time and venue of Personal interview will be intimated by e-mail / SMS. The candidates called for interview shall mandatorily submit all the relevant documents for verification at the time of interview.
How to Apply For General Manager Post In ECIL
- Eligible candidates including Internal Employees have to apply ‘ON-LINE’ through official website.
- Click the “Careers” link e-Recruitment for advertisement details.
- The on-line application process will be operational from 06.08.2022 (14.00 hrs.) to 27.08.2022 (14.00 hrs.).
- Fill in the Application form with all required details carefully.
- After completing on-line application process, the candidate is assigned a system generated application number to be used for any future reference.
- Candidate is required to take the print out of registered on-line application form for future reference.
- The candidate has to sign on print-out of on-line registered application form by affixing the recent color passport size photograph (4X3 cm) and enclose the self-attested copies of date of birth, educational qualifications, experience, Pen-Picture (one page of specific achievements) Caste &PwD (if any) along with copy of fee remittance (if applicable).
- The candidate should write Advertisement No. 18/2022 & on-line registration number on the top of the envelope and send the duly filled in application form along with enclosures to the following address on or before 03.09.2022 (1400hrs.).
Deputy General Manager (HR)
Human Resources (Recruitment Section),
Administrative Building, Corporate Office,
Electronics Corporation of India Limited,
ECIL (Post), Hyderabad – 500 062, Telangana
Important Links For ECIL Recruitment 2022 General Manager Posts
Official Webpage : www.ecil.co.in
Notification PDF: Click Here
Direct Link To Application Form : Click Here
Last Date For Online Application : 27-08-2022
Last Date of accepting Registration Forms (Hard copy) : 03-09-2022 (1400 hrs.)