Erode DHS Recruitment 2021 08 Lab Attendant & Driver Posts
DHS Recruitment 2021
The Erode District Health Society announced the recruitment of Physiotherapist, Para Medical Ophthalmic Assistant, Data Processing Assistant, IT Co-ordinator (LIMS), IDSP-DPHL Lab Attender IDSP DPHL Lab Attender, NCD Data Entry Operator, MHC Driver, District Quality Consultant Posts. The candidates who are eligible and are interested in this recruitment can send their applications.
The filled applications are also to be forwarded along with the self attested copies of documents by post to “ Address mentioned in the official notification ”, super-scribing the envelope with “Application for the post of ______”.The application starts from 09.10.2021 to 20.10.2021.
Recruitment Board : Erode District Health Society
Post Name : Physiotherapist, Para Medical Ophthalmic Assistant, Data Processing Assistant, IT Co-ordinator (LIMS), IDSP-DPHL Lab Attender IDSP DPHL Lab Attender, NCD Data Entry Operator, MHC Driver, District Quality Consultant Posts
• Physiotherapist : 01 Post
• Para Medical Ophthalmic Assistant : 01 Post
• Data Processing Assistant : 01 Post
• IT Co-ordinator (LIMS) : 01 Post
• IDSP-DPHL Lab Attender IDSP DPHL Lab Attender : 01 Post
• NCD Data Entry Operator : 01 Post
• MHC Driver : 01 Post
• District Quality Consultant : 01 Post
• Total : 08 Posts
Educational Qualification :
• Bachelor of Physiotherapist (BPT) from any Recognized University
2. Para Medical Ophthalmic Assistant :
• B.Sc. (Optometry) / from any Recognized University
3. Data Processing Assistant :
• Master of Computer Application
• B.Sc. Computer Science
• Bachelor of Computer Application
• Any Degree with Computer Application
4. IT Co-ordinator (LIMS) :
• MCA / BE / B.Tech with 1 year Experience in the relevant field
5. IDSP-DPHL Lab Attender IDSP DPHL Lab Attender :
• 8th Pass
6. NCD Data Entry Operator :
• B.Sc Computer Science / Bachelor of Computer Application / Any Degree with Computer Application (Tamil / English Typing)
7. MHC Driver :
• 10th Pass / LMV Batch.
8. District Quality Consultant :
• Dental / AYUSH / Nursing / Social Science/ Life Science Graduates with Master Degree in Hospital Administration/ Public Health / Health Management (Full Time or Equivalent) with 2 years Experience in Health Administration. Desirable Training/ Experience on NABH/IS09001-2008 / Six Sigma / Lean / Kaizen Would be preferred.
• Previous work experience in the field of Health quality would be an added advantage.
Application start date : 09.10.2021
Application End Date : 20.10.2021
Notification pdf download :