FACT Recruitment 2022 179 Apprentice Posts
FACT Recruitment 2021
The Fertilisers and Chemicals Travancore Limited ( FACT) announced the recruitment of Graduate Apprentices ,Trade Apprentice & Technician (Diploma) Apprentice Posts. The candidates who are eligible and are interested in this recruitment can send their applications.
The filled applications are also to be forwarded along with the self attested copies of documents by post to ” The Deputy Manager (Training), FACT Training and Development Centre, Udyogamandal, Eloor, Ernakulam Dist. Pin: 683501. ”, super-scribing the envelope with “Application for the post of ______”.The application starts from 26.11.2021 to 18.12.2021
Recruitment Board : Fertilisers and Chemicals Travancore Limited ( FACT)
Post Name : Trade Apprentice, Technician (Diploma) Apprentice & Graduate Apprentices Posts
• Graduate Apprentices : 24 Posts
• Trade Apprentice : 98 Posts
• Technician (Diploma) Apprentice : 57 Posts
• Total : 179 Posts
Age limit :
• Graduate Apprentice : 25 Years
• Trade Apprentice & Technician (Diploma) Apprentice : 23 Years
Educational Qualification :
1. Graduate Apprentices :
• Engineering Degree (B Tech/BE UGC/AICTE recognised regular course) in any one of following discipline:1.Computer 2.Computer Science and Engg. 3.Civil 4.Chemical 5. Mechanical 6.Electrical & Electronics 7.Instrumentation & Control 8.Applied Electronics & Instrumentation 9. Electronics & Instrumentation.
• Engineering Degree with an aggregate of minimum 60% marks in qualifying exam for General category and minimum 50% marks for SC/ST in the relevant discipline and should not have completed more than 3 years after passing Degree as on 31.03.2022. BOAT Southern Region Registered KERALA Candidates are only eligible to apply.
2. Technician (Diploma) Apprentices :
• A three year Diploma in Engineering in any one of following discipline (State Board of Technical Education recognized regular course) 1. Chemical 2.Computer 3.Civil 4.Electrical 5.Electrical & Electronics 6.Instrumentation 7.Electronics & Instrumentation 8.Instrument Technology 9.Mechanical 10. Commercial Practice.
• Diploma with an aggregate of minimum 60% marks in qualifying exam for General category and minimum 50% marks for SC/ST category in the relevant discipline and should not have completed more than 3 years after passing Diploma as on 31-03-2022. BOAT Southern Region Registered KERALA Candidates are only eligible to apply
3. Trade Apprentices :
• National Trade Certificate in Fitter, Machinist, Electrician, Plumber, Mechanic Motor Vehicle, Instrument Mechanic, Painter, Welder (Gas & Electric), Carpenter, Mechanic (Diesel), COPA / Front Office Assistant.
• 60% marks in the relevant ITI / ITC Trade (NCVT approved); 50% marks for SC/ST. Applicants domiciled in Kerala will be considered
Application start date : 26.11.2021
Application End Date : 18.12.2021
Notification pdf download :