Federal Bank Recruitment 2022 Officer in Junior Management Grade I Posts
Federal Bank Recruitment 2022 Officer in Junior Management Grade I Posts: Federal Bank released the notification for the recruitment of Officer in Junior Management Grade I (Scale I) posts. Candidates can check the complete details for the job vacancy in Federal Bank recruitment from this article. Eligible candidates can apply online for the Federal Bank jobs from the official website from 16 November 2022 to 27 November 2022.
Summary For Federal Bank Recruitment 2022
|Bank Type||Private Sector Bank|
|Post||Officer in Junior Management Grade I Posts|
|Place of Posting||
Candidates selected shall be posted in any of the Branches/Offices of the Bank and is liable to be transferred to any of the Branches/Offices depending upon the administrative requirements.
Vacancy And Salary Details For Federal Bank Recruitment 2022
Federal Bank Invites Applications for the Following Posts, Salary details for the jobs in Federal Bank is given in the table below.
|S. No||Post Name||Salary|
|1||Officer in Junior Management Grade I||Rs. 36,000 in the scale of pay Rs. 36,000 – 1490/7 – 46430 – 1740/2 – 49910 – 1990/7 – 63840|
Eligibility Criteria For Federal Bank Recruitment 2022
Candidates can check the eligibility criteria for the Junior officer posts in Federal bank from this section. Educational Qualification and Age limit required for the above posts is discussed in this part of the article. For more details download the official notification from the links given below.
Educational Qualification For Officer in Junior Management Grade
- Graduates or Post-Graduates in Agriculture from a University incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other educational Institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section 3 of UGC Act, 1956, or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of HRD, Government of India or approved by AICTE.
- Candidates should have a minimum aggregate of 60% or above throughout in Class X, Class XII, Graduation and Post-Graduation (if applicable).
- The place of domicile of the candidates should be in any of the States of Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Kerala, Maharashtra, Tamil Nadu or Telangana.
- Candidates who are passing out Graduation or Post-Graduation in Agriculture in the current academic year (2022-2023) and satisfying the above eligibility criteria are also eligible to participate in the selection process if they have cleared all the papers of previous years / semesters of the qualifying examination with aggregate of 60% as on 01.11.2022 and all the papers pertaining to subsequent semester(s) should be cleared along with the results of final year / semester examination.
- The final year / semester examination should be cleared in the first chance itself.
- Graduation course must entail a minimum of 4 years of education after completing Higher Secondary schooling or Diploma.
- Post-Graduation course must entail a minimum of 2 years of education after completing Graduation.
Age Limit For Federal Bank Recruitment (As on 01-01-2022)
- Candidates shall not exceed 27 years (candidates should be born on or after 01-11-1995)
- Age of SC/ST candidates shall not exceed 32 years (candidates should be born on or after 01-11-1990).
Application Fee For Federal Bank Recruitment 2022
- For General / Others : Rs.500/-
- For SC / ST : Rs.100/-
- Online transaction charges & GST at applicable rates (@18%) to be charged extra.
- Application fees can only be paid online through the payment gateway, using a Debit Card (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard), Credit Card, UPI or Internet Banking.
- On successful completion of the transaction through the payment gateway, an E-Receipt will be generated with the payment details.
Selection Process For Officer in Junior Management Grade I Posts-Federal Bank
Federal Bank may follow the following process to select the candidates.
Online Aptitude Assessment
How To Apply For Federal Bank Recruitment 2022
Step 1 : Candidates should apply online only through Federal Bank official website www.federalbank.co.in
Step 2 : Candidate should have valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Federal Bank will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates.
Step 3 : All the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final.
Step 4 : Candidates are requested to fill in the Federal Bank online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
Step 5 : Application fee can be done through online mode (If Applicable).
Step 6 : Click on submit the application form, and take a printed copy of the application number for further Reference.
Step 7 : Eligible candidates are advised to apply online between 16.11.2022 and 27.11.2022 (both days inclusive).
Important Links For Officer in Junior Management Grade I Posts-Federal Bank
Official Website : www.federalbank.co.in
Notification PDF For Officer in Junior Management Grade I Posts – Federal Bank : Click Here
Last Date To Apply For Federal Bank Recruitment : 27-11-2022