HAL Bangalore 215 Jobs Recruitment 2017 Apprenticeship Training Graduate Engineers vacancies Apply online
Hindustan Aeronautics Limited, Bangalore has recently circulated a recruitment notice on its official site. TTI, HAL will recruit BE/B.Tech freshers for current vacancies. Under HAL Apprentice Trainee Recruitment 2017 new Aspirants will be selected for almost 1 year of the Apprenticeship Training at the location of Technical Training Institute, Hindustan Aeronautics Limited, Bangalore. Job seekers having engineering degree should have to lodge their Application Form in this recruitment as Student. During the time of enrolling as a STUDENT, Job searcher has to register his/her names in the apprenticeship portal www.mhrdnats.gov.in. Job finder should also mention the registration number in the online application form.
Aspirants are recommended to fill the online application form only for registration. Job Contenders can fill their HAL Apprentice Online Application Form from the Official site of the TTI, HAL. As per HAL notification 2017, the online application process has started from November 29, 2016. Appellants should fill their online application through TTI, HAL official web portal www.184.108.40.206/tti/.
HAL Apprenticeship Training Notification 2017
The HAL is Aerospace and Defence Company in India located in Bangalore, Karnataka. It is the Indian state-owned company working with the Ministry of Defence of the Government of India. The principal responsibility of this organisation is to manufacturing and assembly of aircraft, navigation and related communication equipment and airports operation. The HAL has its branches in Nasik, Korwa, Lucknow, Kanpur, Koraput and Hyderabad. The board issues the employment notification when the human resources occur.
HAL Graduate Engineering Apprentice Notification 2017
The Apprentice Trainee Merit list of the selected Contenders will be Published on the HAL Web portal. The list of the selected Aspirant can also be seen from the TTI notice board. Aspirants belonging to the creamy layer should provide Other Backward Classes (OBCs) certificate in the exact format of the Application Process. The TTI, HAL Merit list will be prepared to inform to Applicants about their selection status. Applicants who may find there in the list of the selected Contenders will be called to sign Training Contract for one year according to Apprenticeship Act. Aspirants are asked to fill their HAL Apprentice Online Application Form before December 16, 2016.
TTI, HAL Notification is published in the official site to appoint Graduate Engineers in the different field of the Engineering Department. Technical Training Institute, HAL, is going to fill the empty posts in Discipline like Avionics, Metallurgy, Mechanical Engineering, Engineering, Computer Science & Technology, Electrical, and Electronics Engineering etc. Aspirants should have Engineering Degree from a recognized University or Institution. Only the fresher Engineering Graduates are allowed to apply for HAL Apprentice Trainee Recruitment 2017. Appellants having an experience of one year or more are not liable to apply for this recruitment.
Name of the Post: Graduate Apprentice Trainee
No of Vacancies: 215 Posts.
Discipline wise Vacancies :
- Aeronautical Engineering : 50 Posts
- Mechanical Engineering : 50 Posts
- Civil Engineering : 10 Posts
- Computer Science & Technology : 30 Posts
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering : 40 Posts
- Metallurgy : 10 Posts
- Avionics : 10 Posts
- Information Science & Engineering : 05 Posts
- Electronics & Communication Engineering : 10 Posts.
Eligibility Criteria for HAL Recruitment
- Educational Qualification : Candidates Should possess a Degree in Engineering from a recognized University in India.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : As per HAL rules
Job Location : Bangalore (Karnataka)
Selection Process : Selection will be based on marks scored in the qualifying examination and candidates will be selected for the Apprentice Training from the merit list.
How to Apply for HAL Bangalore 215 Jobs Recruitment 2017
Those Job Seekers who are interested to apply for the post they can follow the steps given below:
1) At the first step, job seekers should visit the official site of the organization.
Website Address – hal-india.com
2) After redirecting to the home page job seekers should find for the appropriate link to download the application form.
3) Application Form must be filled by the job seekers after reading the entire instructions and guidelines.
4) Fill the form and upload the scanned photo and signature at the given space in the form.
5) After making the final submission of the Application Form, job seekers are suggested to take the print out copy of the application and keep it for the future use.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 29.11.2016.
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 16.12.2016.