HIL Recruitment 2021 Officer Posts
HIL Recruitment 2021
The HIL (India) Limited announced the recruitment of Officer & Law Officer Posts. The candidates who fulfil the eligibility criteria and are interested in this recruitment can send their applications.
The filled applications are to be forwarded along with the self attested copies of documents by post to “ Deputy General Manager (HR & Admn.), HIL (India) Limited, SCOPE Complex, Core-6, 2nd Floor, 7, Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110003 ” ,super-scribing the envelope with “Application for the post of ______” . The application starts from 04.09.2021 to 24.09.2021.
Recruitment Board : HIL (India) Limited
Post Name : Officer & Law Officer Posts
• Officer : 01 Post
• Law Officer : 01 Post
• Total : 02 Posts
• 32 Years
• Rs.16,400 to 40,500/-
Educational Qualification :
1.Officer (Rajbhasha) :
• Master’s Degree in Hindi with English as a subject at degree level OR Master’s Degree in English with Hindi as a subject at Degree level
• Master’s Degree in any subject with Hindi and English as subjects at degree level.
• A diploma or certificate in translation from Government recognized institution is desirable with minimum 4 years experience of implementation of Official Language Act and Rules, organizing Hindi workshops and Training Programmes etc. Translation from Hindi to English and vice-versa. Publication work in Hindi.
2. Law Officer :
• Professional degree in Law (3 years) full time course after graduation or 05 years integrated course after 10+2 from the recognized University.
• Candidate should have minimum 02 years post qualification experience in the relevant filed with Industry / Govt./ Solicitor’s firm/ Advocate’s firm for handling the cases pertaining to matters of Commercial, Finance, Service matters including disciplinary action and other related matters etc. with different authorities, parties and Hon’ble Courts.
• Candidate should be well versed in labour laws, corporate laws including arbitration procedures and handling legal functions such as drafting of legal documents, advising on legal matters and coordination with advocates on legal issues, attending hearing etc.
• The candidate must have working knowledge of Computer.
Application start date : 04.09.2021
Application end date : 24.09.2021
Notification pdf download :