How To Apply Tnpsc VAO Exam Date Application Fees One Time Registration
How To Apply Tnpsc VAO Exam Date Application Fees One Time Registration Details provided below. Time has arrived for TNPSC Aspirants!! As the Recruiting Organization has already release the Notification for the post of TNPSC VAO EXAM for the year 2017. Candidates have been waiting for this for a very long time. Many students would have started their preparation even though the notification is not released but now the situation has changed and this a pleasant news for them. As said earlier, time has arrived for them. Many students would have already applied for the post. But some would really have some doubt that how to apply for the Post. They will also have some common doubt such as-
- Whether Apply in Online or Offline Mode.
- What is meant by One Time Registration(OTR)?
- What are the details needed to be entered in the Application?
- How much should I pay for the Examination?
- What are the Documents should I upload for the Examination?
- What is the PIXEL size of PHOTO and SIGNATURE that needs to be Uploaded?
- What is the last date to apply for the Examination?
How To Apply Tnpsc VAO Exam
Candidates will be having these types of Different doubts before applying for the Examination. Just leave these types of Queries to us. WINMEEN TEAM will always be with you. For all types of suggestion and Step by Step instructions please follow our official Website WWW.WINMEEN.COM regularly and stay tuned for further updates…
Tnpsc VAO Exam Date One Time Registration Process
First let us see What is meant by One time Registration?
One Time Registration is just a system to register the details of Applicants in advance before applying for any recruitment for all TNPSC EXAMS. It is not an application for any recruitment.
- One Time Registration is mandatory for every Applicant, who apply for the recruitment examinations conducted by the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission.
- Applicants who have not registered in One Time Registration so far, should register their details in One Time Registration to get user ID and Password. By using their User ID and Password, Applicants can apply for any recruitment examination.
- Applicants can avail application fee concession while applying for recruitment examination only on getting confirmation from Bank or Post Office for payment of Rs. 150/- towards one time registration fee.
- Applicants are directed to register their details in one time registration well in advance before applying for any recruitment as the reconciliation of fee paid by the Applicants through the Bank or Post office would take at least two working days.
- The Applicants who have already registered in One Time Registration need not register and make payment again. But they need to confirm all the details before applying for the Respected posts.
- The details entered in One Time Registration form will be directed to the Page of thee recruitment application. So Applicants needs to be very Careful while entering the data in the One Time Registration. They also have to furnish the additional details required for the recruitment application.
These are the details you need to know about One Time Registration. Once you have completed all the details without mistake you will get an confirmation message as follows-
Once you get the Registration Number and Password then you can make sure that you can proceed to apply for the required Application. You have to LOG IN with the help of OTR credentials. Before applying for VAO please prepare a Checklist for the Documents so that it will ease your work while applying for the job.
|Ø COMMUNITY CERTIFICATE:
This Certificate is important because cut-off scores will be provided based on you Community only. You have to provide your Communal category, sub caste, Issuing authority, Date of issue, Taluk, Certificate number.
Entering S.S.L.C Details in the Application is much more important because as said earlier S.S.L.C is the basic educational Qualification for the TNPSC VAO EXAMINATION. . You have to provide your Roll No, Month and Year of passing, studied language, Board or university name and Certificate number.
Providing details for other H.S.C /DEGREE -U.G AND PG/Diploma / PHD certificate is optional as you can add all degrees as per your qualification.
|Ø Documents to upload:
Documents that are required to upload are photo of candidate and his signature in given format, photograph in 4.5 * 3.5 cm between 20 to 50kb file size and signature within 10 to 20 kb.
To reduce the size of the Photo or the Signature Users can use Microsoft paint or Adobe Photoshop or the best solution is ONLINE PHOTO COMPRESSOR for editing the pictures.
After finishing all the steps finally we have to pay for the Examination and the fees details are given below-
Tnpsc VAO Exam Application Fees
|One-Time Registration fee Rs.50||Examination fee – Rs.75|
Candidates who have already registered in one time Registration System it is enough to pay the Examination Fee. TNPSC also provides Exemption for few candidates and they are to be listed here-
- Scheduled castes / Scheduled Caste (Arunthathiyars) – FULL EXEMPTION.
- Scheduled Tribes – FULL EXEMPTION.
- Differently Abled Persons – FULL EXEMPTION.
- Destitute Widow – FULL EXEMPTION.
- Most Backward Class/Denotified Communities-3 free Chances- Degree Holders
- Backward Classes(Other than Muslim) -3 free Chances- Degree Holders
- Backward Classes (Muslim). -3 free Chances- Degree Holders
- Ex-Servicemen. -2 free Chances- Minimum General Educational Qualification.
That’s it Aspirants Winmeen team has provided you all the details about the ways to apply online for the Upcoming VAO Exam. For more updates please follow our Official website WWW.WINMEEN.COM. If you have any Queries please feel free to provide your valuable Comments and they will be answered as soon as Possible. ALL THE BEST GUYS…