How to Get 100/100 in General English for Tnpsc Group 4 Exam 2021
Tnpsc Aspirants, find the details of How To Get 100/100 in General English for Tnpsc Group 4 Exam from below passage.
TNPSC EXAM PATTERN:
Tamilnadu public service commission GROUP IV exam conducts exam every year for various recruitment. It is duly based on the exam pattern that is set as per the standard eligibility and the question paper difficulty lies on the post applied. The GROUP 4 EXAM syllabus topics include General English/ General Tamil , Aptitude/ mental ability and General studies. It is a total of 200 questions conducted for 3hrs . The total marks of this examination is 300 marks. The exam pattern for group 4 exam is:
- GENERAL ENGLISH/GENERAL TAMIL – 100 questions
- General studies – 75 questions
- Aptitude/mental ability – 25 questions
It is evident that group 4 exam majority comprises of the language section. It has an added advantage that this section language can be either General English or General Tamil chosen by the aspirant’s choice. It is therefore evident that a candidate should carefully select this section at which they are strong.
We are here to discuss the importance of General English section a complete review. It is highly important to discuss where to study it, how to study, ways to complete this section and crack the exams by scoring this part.
ROLE OF GENERAL ENGLISH:
General English is a subject which is of higher priority and importance in group 4 syllabus. It contributes nearly 50% of the question paper. It solidly consumes 100 questions. It is therefore clear, that an aspirant should work hard at this section and should score a mandatory score of 95+ in this language part. Students should keep studying this section, until they cover the full syllabus.
This section will be very easier as we have already studied these topics in our school standards. Compared to General Tamil , General English tends to be a shorter syllabus. It is very easy to quickly cover this section easily. The other hand we have general studies, where it is difficult and would definitely be hard to score 85+ in this section. Therefore to get through this exam , a student should score 95+ in the language section and 70 to 85+ in the general studies section. It is then when a student can be placed in the top ranks of the merit list.
WHERE TO STUDY GENERAL ENGLISH:
Though it seems to be a very easy subject, People will find many doubts and chaos while studying this section. In order to avoid all these confusions, follow the below mentioned steps:-
- Not only study a private institute material or any printed outsourced material for this subject.
- Study SAMACHEER BOOKS from 6th to 12th English subjects with all portions completely.
- Don’t restrict yourselves only from 6th to 10th English books , questions will be asked from 11th & 12th English portions also.
- Don’t omit any portion or a topic , which will add to your negative side in scoring marks.
- Study your samacheer books only ,where 95 questions will be asked only from this.
- Study both old and new syllabus books of all standards i.e., 6th to 12th.
- If you are a new learner, it is recommended to complete the old syllabus books first as it covers the syllabus mostly and then study the new syllabus books.
- To score 100/100, practice a lot more with unit wise practice in our WINMEEN SELF STUDY ONLINE TEST FOR GENERAL ENGLISH.
WHAT IS WINMEEN GENERAL ENGLISH ONLINE TEST?
WINMEEN has provided the students with the best coaching material and online tests. It has always taken great initiatives in providing the best material. Though we study a lot, it is essential to attend mock tests and online tests. It will help you to rectify your mistakes immediately and make you confident during examination. Winmeen provides this with great key points as follows:
- We provide Standard wise i.e. 6th to 10th online test series to our students.
- Online tests are taken and analyzed from previous year question papers.
- Providing the old and new syllabus notes of General English standard wise.
- Book back questions are provided with the standard wise notes.
- In our online course, we provide syllabus wise topics online test.
- Line by line questions from both old and New syllabus.
- Unit wise test is provided that includes PROSE,POETRY, GRAMMAR AND SUPPLEMENTARY in each unit for all standards.
- We have a total of 20 Full test comprising 100 questions for this section.
Doing a complete self study course with WINMEEN and attending online test with WINMEEN will definitely make you this section to score 95+.Those who would like to enroll and interested in our self study online course for lifetime subscription can contact with us as mentioned in our page. Make a step and be a way different from others.
Apart from this, we provide free General English study materials at our website. You can visit our website www.winmeen.com for various General English materials.
WINMEEN TEST SHEETS:
WINMEEN is the first website to release these test sheets of various standards and subjects. These test sheets will contain line by line questions of samacheer books for every standards. These questions will help you make a quick revision of the whole subject. Studying along with constant practicing of online test , is a great strategy of scoring 95+ in this section. We are soon to release these materials in the hard copy i.e. Book . This book will contain all the questions topic wise for each unit. This make you a great difference in your preparation. Stay tuned with WINMEEN for this exciting opportunity to grab this material of your own.
You can visit our website for all the study materials of TNPSC exams. We provide videos of current affairs in our YouTube channel WINMEEN. You can check out for the group exams syllabus, notification, eligibility and many important updates. You can download you required current affairs pdf that is available at free of cost at our website. We have provided various online mock tests in our website which has received an enormous positive response from students. Whatever the step you take, WINMEEN IS WITH YOU.
ALL THE BEST ASPIRANTS!!!