IARI Recruitment 2022 SRF & YP Posts
IARI Recruitment 2022 SRF & YP Posts: The Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI) has invited the Immediate Applications Online from the Candidates for the Posts of Senior Research Fellow (SRF), Young Professional-II (YP-II), and Field Worker (FW) And Scientific Administrative Assistant. Applicants fulfilling the Benchmark Eligibility Criteria may apply Online and for full details on the eligibility and selection process with salary information are given in this post. Candidates can apply online before 31-08-2022.
Summary For IARI Recruitment 2022
|Organization||ICAR-Indian Agricultural Research Institute|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Post||Senior Research Fellow, Young Professional- II, Skilled Helper, Scientific Administrative Assistant Posts|
|Mode of Apply||Offline|
Vacancy and Salary Details For SRF & YP Posts -IARI Recruitment 2022
The Detailed vacancy list with the Post name and salary is shared in this table.
|S. No||Post Name||Number of Vacancy||Salary|
|1||Senior Research Fellow||01||Rs. 31,000 + 24% HRA|
|2||Young Professional- II||01||Rs. 35,000/-(Consolidated)|
|3||Skilled Helper||01||Rs. 19,473/-(Consolidated)|
|4||Scientific Administrative Assistant||01||Rs. 18000 + 24% HRA|
Eligibility Criteria For IARI Recruitment 2022
The Candidates wishing to apply for IARI Recruitment for various posts can check their eligibility criteria of Educational qualification , Experience and age limit in this part of the article. For further details please download the official Notification from this post below.
|Post Name||Educational Qualification||Desirable Qualification||Age limit|
|Senior Research Fellow||Master degree in Genetics/Plant Breeding/Genetics and Plant Breeding/Biotechnology/Life Sciences subject with 4years / 5 years of Bachelor’s Degree. Candidates having Post-graduate degree in Basic Sciences with 3 years Bachelor’s degree and 2 years Master’s degree should have NET qualifications.||Experience in molecular markers, field phenotyping and handling rice crop.||35 years|
|Young Professional- II||Post graduate degree in basic science (Life Sciences) or /post graduate degree in professional courses (Life Sciences including Agricultural Sciences).||Experience in molecular techniques, field phenotyping and handling rice crop.||35 years|
|Skilled Helper||Class 10th pass||Working experiences in rice related field and lab operations.||35 years|
|Scientific Administrative Assistant||Graduate degree in any discipline||Working experiences in rice related field and lab operations||35 years|
- The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST;
- 3 years for OBC,
- 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s) and for Ex-S
- Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Government Rules.
The Selection process for the shortlisted candidates will be based on a Online Interview followed by the Document verification for appointed candidates. The details are shared below.
- Appointment of the Candidates remains Purely on a Temporary/Contractual Basis.
- The IARI, post-screening of the applications received, will intimate only Eligible Candidates for appearing in the Online Interview by Email/Mobile Phone.
- The IARI Selection Committee, in view of prevailing Global CoViD-19 Pandemic will conduct Online Interviews for the Shortlisted Candidates, who will be screened Online for selection to the Posts.
- Verification of the Original Documents will be done at the time of the Appointment Process with the aim of ensuring Authenticity of the Candidates.
How to Apply For IARI Recruitment 2022
- Eligible candidates are requested to send their application in the enclosed proforma along with self-attested scanned copy of the original documents to the e-mail address as given below latest by 31-08-2022.
Senior Research Fellow – Email ID:email@example.com
Young Professional- II – Email ID:firstname.lastname@example.org
Skilled Helper – Email ID:email@example.com
Scientific Administrative Assistant – Email ID:firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Candidate must carry along the Project Work Reports/Thesis/Dissertation, Testimonials/Work-Certificates, published Papers, Claiming Experience.
- No Objection Certificate issued by the Employer shall be produced for the Candidate in Employment elsewhere.
Important Links for IARI Recruitment 2022 SRF & YP Posts
Official Webpage : https://www.iari.res.in/
Notification PDF: Click Here
Last Date For Application: 31-08-2022