IICT Recruitment 2021 09 Project Associate Posts
IICT Recruitment 2021
The Indian Institute Of Chemical Technology ( IICT) is recruiting eligible candidates for the position of Senior Project Associate, Senior Project Associate / RA(P), Project Associate-II, Project Associate-I, Project Assistant Posts. The candidates will be shortlisted by Walk in interview. This blog contains the recruitment details including salary, vacancies, Application dates, educational qualification etc., Candidates should attend the walk in interview in the mentioned date and venue.
Recruitment Board : Indian Institute Of Chemical Technology ( IICT)
Post Name : Senior Project Associate, Senior Project Associate / RA(P), Project Associate-II, Project Associate-I, Project Assistant Posts
• Senior Project Associate : 01 Post
• Senior Project Associate / RA(P) : 01 Post
• Project Associate-II : 01 Posts
• Project Associate-I : 05 Posts
• Project Assistant : 01 Posts
• Total : 09 Posts
Age limit :
• Senior Project Associate : 40 Years
• Project Associate-II, Project Associate-I : 35 Years
• Project Assistant : 50 Years
Educational qualification :
1.Senior Project Associate :
• MSc in Chemistry with 4 yrs exp (or) PhD.
• Preference will be given to the candidates having MSc in Analytical Chemistry and also experience in operating & maintaining sophisticated analytical equipments like XRD, SEM, TEM.
2. Senior Project Associate / RA(P) :
• M.Tech with 4 years experience in Chemical Engg
• Experience in process development & de9sign.
3. Project Associate-II :
• M.Pharma in Pharmaceutical Analysis with 2 yrs experience in Analytical Chemistry.
• The candidate should have knowledge and trained in NABL system as per ISO 17025 and also must have experience in ICP-OES, GCMS/MS.
4. Project Associate-I :
• MSc in Organic Chemistry
• Candidates having more than 1 year experience is preferred.
5. Project Associate-I :
• M. Pharmacy
• One year research experience in Medicinal Chemistry
6. Project Associate-I :
• MSc in Biotechnology.
• 1 to 3 years of project experience with minimum 1 publication in SCI journals.
7. Project Associate-I :
• MSc in Chemistry.
• Working experience in synthesis of API.
8. Project Assistant :
• Six years experience in chemical inventory, handle of IR instruments.
Walk in interview details :-
Walk in Date:
Walk in time :
• Between 9:30 AM to 10:30 AM
Notification pdf download :