Indian Army Technical Entry Scheme Recruitment 2017 90 Posts
Indian Army has announced recruitment for the Technical Entry Scheme Course from July 2017. Totally they are recruiting for 90 vacancies to fill under Indian Army TES 2017 (Indian Army Technical Entry Scheme Recruitment 2017 90 Posts). Only unmarried males can apply for this post through the official website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. Candidates can check the details regarding the above post are mentioned below. Applications have been invited from the eligible candidates till 14 June 2017.
Indian Army Recruitment 2017
Recently, the Indian Army has released a notification (Indian Army Technical Entry Scheme Recruitment 2017 90 Posts) for the candidates who are trying to seek for the job. They are recruiting for Technical entry scheme. Eligible Criteria for applying is, the candidate must be unmarried and should be an Indian along the basic qualifications. The section of the aspirants will be based on the medical exam, merit and SSB interview. Other details like the eligibility criteria, age limit, and selection procedure will be listed below.
Employment type: Central Govt Jobs
Name of the organization: Indian Army
Name of the post: TECHNICAL Entry Scheme Course
Job Location: All over India
Total number of vacancies: 90
Stipend: Rs. 21,000/-
Application Mode: Online
Official Website: www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
- Starting Date to apply online: 16 May 2017
- Last Date to apply online: 14 June 2017
Educational Qualification: The candidates who have completed 10+2 examination with a minimum of 70% aggregate in Physics, Chemistry, and Maths or they should have equivalent qualification from the recognized University.
Nationality Criteria: Only Indian citizens are allowed to apply for this post.
Age Limit: Applying candidates must possess a minimum age of 18 years and a maximum of 28 years.
Procedure to select for the post:
Applicants who satisfy all the criteria will be allowed to attend various rounds conducted by the Indian Army.
- Selection will be held on short listing the applications of the candidates
- Selection will be held on the Merit list basis
- Selection will be held on SSB Interview
How to apply for Indian Army Recruitment 2017
- Candidates must visit the official website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
- Search for the motivation of Indian Army Recruitment 2017
- Enter the necessary details such as Name, DOB, qualification etc…
- Upload the important and self attested copies of documents such as 10/12 mark sheet, photo, signature
- Check the necessary details in the application foam and click the submit button
- Take the print out of the application form for future use
- Wrong or the incomplete applications will be rejected or cancelled.
- After the last date, no application will be accepted.
- Total number of vacancies may vary.