Indian Navy MR NMR Recruitment 2017 Batch 02 2017 Online Application
Indian Navy MR/NMR (02/2017 Batch) Online Form 2016:- Indian Navy (Bhartiya Nausena) has been Released Recruitment Notification And invites Online Applications from Unmarried Male Indian Nationals for Recruitment of STEWARD, COOK AND TOPASS (SANITARY HYGIENIST) MR/NMR (02/2017 Batch) Course Commencing October, 2017. All Interested Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria Can Apply Online (Other Mode of Applications will not Accepted) through authorized recruitment site of Indian Navy (Bhartiya Nausena) at www.joinindiannavy.gov.in On Or Before 02-01-2017. Candidates should take a glance at the Eligibility, Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Examination Date and Application fees Regarding Nausena Bharti MR/NMR Online Form 2016 mentioned in the detailed official Notification before Apply.
Indian Navy is well balanced and three-dimensional force capable of operating above, on and under the surface of oceans. There are two categories in this organisation. It started in the year 1830. One is officers, and another one is a sailor. In officer, there are Executive, Engineering, Electrical, Education and Medical categories. Artificer Apprentice, Senior Secondary Recruit, Matric Recruit ( Chef/Steward) and Non-Matric Recruit (Hygienist), Musicians and Sports come into Sailor Category. This organization every year recruits efficient and talent contenders through hiring process. Presently it issued an official notice for Indian Navy MR NMR Recruitment 2017. This advertisement is for enrolment as Stewards, Chefs and Hygienists for Oct (2/2017) Batch. You can download Navy Steward Chef Hygienist Notification from the official website joinindiannavy.gov.in.
Vacancy details of Indian Navy MR NMR Recruitment 02/2017 Batch
- Advertisement number: – davp/10701/11/0060/1617.
- Name of official website: – www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
- Department: – The Indian Navy.
- Total Vacancy: – Not Specified.
- Name of course: – MR NMR 02/2017 Batch, Course Commencing October 2017.
- Name of posts: – Chef/ Steward and Hygienist.
Eligibility for Indian Navy MR NMR Recruitment 2017
Educational Qualifications: Qualified in Matriculation (10th) class for MR and VIth class for NMR entry.
Age Limit : 17 to 21 years as on 01 October 2017 (born between 01 Oct 1996 and 30 Sep 2000, both dates inclusive).
Selection Process: Written Test, qualifying Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and fitness in Medical Examinations.
pay scale : During initial training period, a stipend of Rs. 5700 per month will be admissible. On completion of initial training, they will be placed in the Pay Band Rs 5200 to Rs. 20200/-. In addition, they will be paid Grade Pay @ Rs 2000/- plus MSP @ Rs 2000/- plus DA (being revised as per 7th CPC).
Application fees : There is no application fee for this recruitment.
Steps to apply for Indian Navy MR NMR Recruitment 2017
- First visit on the official website that is www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
- Before filling online application form, keep relevant documents like matriculation certificate & Mark sheet ready for reference.
- Filling up of information like email id is compulsory.
- On the home page, Click on “Apply online Sailors Entry” tab.
- Now fill up an application form very carefully without any mistakes/.
- Before clicking the ‘Submit’ button make sure all the details are correct and all required documents are uploaded after scanning.
- Print two copies of online application form.
Starting date of online application: 19.12.2016.
Closing date of online application: 02.01.2017.