Indian Navy Recruitment 2021 33 Sailors MR (Musician) Posts
Indian Navy Recruitment 2021:
The Indian Navy released the announcement of recruitment to Sailors Post.The application form for the recruitment starts from 02.08.2021 to 06.08.2021.The applications are to be filled and sent online in the link provided.
Recruitment Board : Indian Navy
Post Name : Sailors Posts
• Sailors ( MR) : 33 Posts
• Sailors : Rs.14,600/-
Age limit :
• Born between 01 Oct 1996 and 30 Sep 2004
Educational qualification :
• Candidate must have passed Matriculation Examination from the Boards of School Education recognised by Ministry of Education, Govt. of India.
• The candidate should have proficiency in Aural Aptitude for music with accuracy in Tempo, Pitch and singing one complete song. Should also have actual practical skill on any instrument of Indian or foreign origin with proficiency in tuning of instrument, matching unknown notes with instrument, prepared piece, sight reading of Indian Classical/ Tablature/ Staff Notation, performance of Scale/ Raaga/ Taala and basic theory of Indian or International music .
Type of Instruments on which Proficiency Required:
• The candidates would be required to perform with expertise on one or more instruments such as Keyboard/ String/ Wind instruments or any other instrument of Indian or Foreign origin. Candidates performing on Indefinite Pitch Instruments such as Jazz Drums set, Bass Drum, Snare Drums, Side Drums, Cymbals, Non Chromatic instruments such as Bugle & monotone instruments used to produce only one note or drone will not be eligible for recruitment.
Musical Experience Certificate:
• Candidates performing Hindustani or Carnatic Classical music on Wind Instruments will require a musical experience certificate from any recognized musical Institute or organization of repute.
• A certificate of minimum Initial Grade from International Boards such as Trinity College of Music, London or Royal School of Music, London will be mandatory for candidates performing western notation or western music on Wind Instruments.
• Other candidates will be required to submit certificates of participation/ awards presented at various events
Application start date : 02.08.2021
Application end date : 06.08.2021
Website career page: