Indian Navy Recruitment 2022 50 SSC Officer (IT) Posts
Indian Navy has invited online applications from eligible unmarried men and women candidates for Short Service Commission (SSC)-Executive in Information Technology (IT). Eligible candidates will be able to apply for the vacancies on the official website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in from 05-08-2022 to 15-08-2022.
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post||SSC Executive (IT) Posts|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Place||Anywhere In India|
Vacancy and Salary Details For Indian Navy Recruitment 2022
Applications are invited from unmarried eligible men & women candidates for grant of Shod Service Commission (SSC) in Information Technology (IT) entry of Indian Navy under Special Naval Orientation Course at Indian Naval Academy (INA) Ezhimala, Kerala. Candidates must fulfill conditions of nationality as laid down by the Government of India.
|S. No||Name Of the Post||Vacancy|
|1||SSC Executive (Information Technology)||50|
Eligibility Criteria For Indian Navy Recruitment 2022
Indian Navy has given a notification for the IT Executive Officer Vacancy. Those Candidates who are interested in and eligible can view the details of the complete eligibility criteria in this section of the article and apply for the post. For further details download the official notification from this post.
- A candidate must have minimum 60% marks in English in class X or XII and must have qualified one of the under mentioned educational qualification with minimum 60% overall qualifying marks, in either or a combination of the following No equivalent stream of BE/ B.Tech/other qualifications other than those mentioned below will be considered valid for selection process at any stage
M.Sc./ BE/ B Tech/ M Tech (Computer Science/ Computer Science & Engineering/ Computer Engineering / Information Technology/ Software Systems/ Cyber Security/ System Administration & Networking/ Computer Systems & Networking/ Data Analytics/ Artificial Intelligence) OR MCA with BCA/B.Sc (Computer Science/ Information Technology)
- NCC ‘C’ certificate holders will be given relaxation of 5% in cut off marks towards Shortlisting for SSB subject to meeting following criteria.
(i) Having NCC ‘C’ certificate of Naval/Army/Air Wing with minimum ‘B’ Grade.
(ii) Not served less than two academic years in the Senior Division. Naval/Army/Air Wing of the NCC.
(iii) ‘C’ certificate should not be dated prior to 01 Jan 2020.
(iv) The final selection will be subject to verification of the certificate by DG NCC/concerned NCC unit for its validity. Candidature of individual will be Cancelled at any Stage of selection/training/post commissioning. in case of false declaration, misinformation, concealing of information.
(v) The mandatory minimum educational qualification in qualifying degree at all stages (SSB/ Training/ post commissioning) is 60%.
Candidates born between 02 Jan 1998 to 01 Jul 2003 are eligible for the Executive Officer Posts in SSC.
Selection Process For Indian Navy SSC Executive Posts
SSC may follow the steps for selecting the candidates for the Executive Officer Posts. The Selecting methodology is discussed in this part of the article.
Shortlisting of Candidates (Based on Marks)
Shortlisting of application will be based on normalized marks obtained by the candidates in the qualifying degree.
- B.E/B.Tech: For candidates who have completed or in final year of B.E/B.Tech marks obtained up to fifth semester will be considered for SSB shortlisting.
- Post-Graduate Degree Program: For candidates who have completed M.Sc., MCA. M Tech. marks obtained in all semesters will be considered. For candidates who are in final year, shortlisting will be based on pre-final year performance.
Candidates selected in the final merit will be required to submit the proof of completing the qualifying degree with minimum 50% of marks.
Shortlisted candidates will be informed about the selection for SSB interview through e-mail or SMS.
Candidates are advised not to change their mobile number till selection process is over.
Any correspondence regarding change of SSB dates be addressed to the call up officer of the concerned SSB on receipt of call up Letter.
Candidates are to download the call up letter on receiving intimation from IHO MoD (N) via SMS/email (provided by candidate in their application).
How to Apply For SSC IT Officer Posts :
- Join Indian Navy Are Released Engineer as a Short Service Commissioner Officer Recruitment for Executive Computer Science / IT Branch.
- Candidate Can Apply Between 05-08-2022 to 15-08-2022.
- Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in Navy Executive IT Branch Recruitment August 2022.
- Kindly Check and Collect the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- Take A Printed copy of the Final Submitted Form.
Important Links For Indian Navy Recruitment 2022 50 SSC Officer (IT) Posts
Official Website : www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
Notification PDF : Click Here
Application Link : Click Here
Last Date For Application : 15-08-2022