Indian Navy Recruitment 2023 70 SSC Officer (IT) Posts
Indian Navy Recruitment 2023 70 SSC Officer (IT) Posts: Indian Navy has released SSC IT official notification for IT SSC officer posts. Applications are invited from unmarried eligible male and female candidates for grant of Short Service Commission (SSC) in Information Technology Entry of Indian Navy under Special Naval Orientation course at Indian Naval Academy (INA) Ezhimala, Kerala for under-mentioned entries in the Indian Navy. Interested candidates can check the complete details for the above posts from this article. Eligible candidates must fulfill conditions of nationality as laid down by the Government of India and can apply through the online facility available at the official website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in up to 05-02-2023. For more details download the notification file from the links given in this article below.
Summary For Indian Navy Recruitment 2023
|Organization||Indian Indian Navy|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Post||SSC Executive (IT)|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Place||Anywhere in India|
Vacancy And Salary Details For Indian Navy Recruitment 2023
Applications are invited from unmarried eligible Men & Women Candidates for grant of Short Service Commission (SSC) in Information Technology (Executive Branch) of Indian Navy under Special Naval Orientation Course commencing Jun 2023 onwards at Indian Naval Academy (INA) Ezhimala, Kerala. Candidates must fulfill conditions of nationality as laid down by the Government of India.
|S. No||Post Name||Number of Vacancy|
|1||SSC Executive (Information Technology)||70|
Eligibility Criteria For SSC Officer (IT) Posts-Indian Navy Recruitment 2023
Candidates wish to apply for the SSC Officer posts in Indian Navy recruitment 2023 can check the eligibility criteria from this section before applying. Detailed educational qualification and age limit for the above post is discussed in this part of the article. Selected candidates will be granted Short Service Commission initially for 10 years extendable by maximum 04 years in 02 terms (02 years + 02 years), subject to service requirement, performance, medical eligibility and willingness of candidates. For more details download the Indian Navy SSC Official Notification from the link given below.
Educational Qualification : A candidate must have minimum 60% marks in English in class X or XII and one of the undermentioned educational qualification with minimum 60% overall qualifying marks, in either or a combination of the following,
- MSc/ BE/ B Tech/ M Tech (Computer Science/ Computer Science & Engineering/ Computer Engineering / Information Technology/ Software Systems/ Cyber Security/ System Administration & Networking/ Computer Systems & Networking/ Data Analytics/ Artificial Intelligence), OR MCA with BCA/BSc (Computer Science/ Information Technology).
Age Limit : Born between (Both Dates Inclusive) 02 Jul 1998 to 01 Jan 2004.
Note : The vacancies are tentative and may be changed depending on availability of training slots. NCC Candidates. NCC ‘C’ certificate holders will be given relaxation of 5% in cut off marks towards shortlisting for SSB subject to meeting the following criteria,
(i) Having NCC ‘C’ certificate of Naval/Army/Air Wing with minimum ‘B’ Grade.
(ii) Served for not less than two academic years in the Senior Division, Naval/Army/Air Wing of the NCC.
(iii) ‘C’ certificate should not be dated prior to 01 Jun 2020.
The final selection will be subject to verification of the certificate issued by DG NCC/ concerned NCC unit for its validity. Candidature of individual will be cancelled at any stage of selection/ training/ post commissioning, in case of false declaration, misinformation, concealing of information.
Selection process For Indian Navy Recruitment 2023
Indian Navy recruitment selection procedure is as follows
Shortlisting of Candidates
- Shortlisting of application will be based on normalized marks obtained by the candidates in the qualifying degree.
- Marks obtained by the candidates in the qualifying degree will be normalized. For candidates who have completed MCA and M.Sc marks obtained in all semesters will be considered.
- In all other cases, marks obtained by candidates in all semesters till fifth semester will be considered. Shortlisted candidates will be informed about their shortlisting for SSB interview through e-mail or SMS (provided by candidates in their application form). Candidates are advised not to change their e-mail/mobile number till selection process is over.
- Change of SSB Centre for examination/ interview is not permissible under any circumstances.
- Candidates are to download the call up letter on receiving intimation from IHQ MoD (N) via SMS/email (provided by candidate in their application)
- SSB recommended candidates are required to undergo a medical examination as applicable to their entry. Change of medical hospital/center is not permissible under any circumstances.
- Based on performance in SSB merit lists would be prepared and medically fit candidates will be appointed for training on the basis of availability of vacancies.
- Candidates declared fit in the medical examination would be appointed as per availability of vacancies in the respective course/entry.
How to Apply For SSC Officer (IT) Posts-Indian Navy
- Candidates are to register and fill application on Indian Navy website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in for SSC (IT) w.e.f. 21st January 2023.
- The online submission of application is as under:- Whilst filling up the e-application, it is advisable to keep the relevant documents readily available to enable the following, Correct filling up of personal particulars. Details are to be filled up as given in the Matriculation Certificate.
- Fields such as e-mail address, mobile number are mandatory fields and need to be filled.
- All relevant documents (preferably in original), marks sheets up to 5th & 7th semester for regular & integrated BE/ B.Tech courses and all semester mark sheets for other degree examinations, date of birth proof (as per 10th & 12th certificate), CGPA conversion formula for BE/B.Tech, Commercial Pilot Licence(CPL) issued by DGCA, Government of India, Merchant Navy certificate issued by Government of India, Ministry of Shipping & Transport, NCC ‘C’ certificate issued by the National Cadet Corps and a recent passport size color photograph should be scanned in original JPG/TIFF format, for attaching the same while filling up the application.
- If any scanned document is not legible/readable for any reason, the application will be rejected. Candidates are to take a printout of the application and carry it while appearing for an SSB interview.
Important Links For Indian Navy Recruitment 2023 70 SSC Officer (IT) Posts
Official Website :www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
Notification PDF For SSC Officer (IT) Posts Recruitment Indian Navy :Click Here
Direct Link to Apply For Indian Navy Recruitment 2023 : Click Here
Last Date To Apply For Indian Navy – SSC Officer (IT) Posts : 05-02-2023