Indian Navy SSR Notification 2017 Sailors Recruitment Application Form
Indian Navy invites online applications from 10+2 pass aspirants for Indian Navy Sailor Recruitment. Organization wants to hire skilled candidates as Sailors for Senior Secondary Recruits (SSR) -02/2017 Batch course commencing from August 2017. Contenders may apply now for Indian Navy Sailor Recruitment 2017 through online mode till 19th Dec. 2016.
Interested aspirants may read Indian Navy Sailors Notification and ensure their eligibility. Candidates have also submitted hard copy of online application form on before the last date that is 26th December 2016. Here on this page you will get all the related information regarding Indian Navy Recruitment which is given by the team members of winmeen.com. So, you can grasp complete information regarding same by scrolling down the page.
The Indian Navy is a naval section of the Indian Armed forces. It was active from 1830 to till now and headquarters at New Delhi. The main motto of this organization is “May the Lord of the Water be auspicious unto us”. It was the 5th largest navy in the world. Nowadays many people are showing interest to join in Navy due to job security, excellent facilities, respect and pay allowances. Every year the organization releases employment notifications to hire skilled and good capable candidates.
Recently, Indian Navy Sailors Recruitment 2017 is issued for unmarried male Indian citizens for enrollment as Sailors for Senior Secondary Recruits 02/2017 Batch. This batch will start probably in the month of August 2017. According latest news many aspirants have curiosity to join in these posts. Here we provide complete details regarding this advertisement and we also update exam syllabus and call letter soon. Stay tuned with us regularly or visit official website joinindiannavy.gov.in.
Indian Navy Sailor Vacancy
Sailors Entry in Senior Secondary Recruits (SSR) -02/2017 Batch
Applying candidates must possess 10+2 / equivalent exam with Math’s and Physics as compulsory subjects and optional subjects Chemistry / Biology / Computers from recognized any board or institutions.
Age for Indian Navy Sailor Recruitment
- Willing aspirants for Indian Navy Sailor Jobs should be born between 1st Aug. 1996 to 31st July 2000 (Both dates inclusive).
- Upper age of reserved category candidates will be relaxable as per the organization norms.
Application fees :
The application can be uploaded from Common Service Centers (CSC) across the country, against a fixed fees of Rs 60/-.
Enrolled applicants will receive an impressive amount of Rs. 5700/- per month during training period, and after the completion of training period candidates will receive pay Band Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20200/- per month in addition they will be paid Grade Pay @ Rs 2000/- plus MSP @ Rs 2000/- plus Dearness Allowances by the management authority of organization.
Mode of Hiring for Indian Navy Sailor Vacancies
- To get recruited against government sector jobs, appliers have to go through Written Exam, Physical Fitness Test and Medical Examination.
- Final selection for Indian Navy Sailors Recruitment 2017 will be done on basis of merit according to makes obtained by candidates in Written Exam, Physical Fitness Test and Medical Examination.
How to fill Indian Navy Sailor Application Form
- Job hunters may apply for these job openings in government sector by filling an online application form through logging on to official website.
- Official web- portal of organization is www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
- On home page in menu bar choose “Career@ Navy” tab then a drop down list will appear you need to hit at “sailor entry’ option and then hit on ‘general information on sailor entry’ link.
- Hit on “Sailor Entry” button which is visible under “Apply Online” link.
- After that select suitable link for which you want to apply for.
- Read the details and instruction carefully.
- After reading complete details fill Indian Navy Online Application Form by hitting suitable link.
- Upload scanned images of signature and passport size photographs
- Then hit on “Submit” button for final completion of online application form.
- Take the print out of two copies of the online Application Form having the system generated application number.
- After that attaches self attested Xerox of all required documents and keep it in an envelope which must be super scribed as “Online SSR Application-02/2017 batch & 10+2 percentage..” and send it to the address mentioned below.
Beginning date of online Application: 05.12.2016
Closing date for online application: 19.12.2016
Last Date of Receiving Application: 26.12.2016
Recruitment Tests: Mar/Apr 17.