IRCTC Recruitment 2022 60 Hospitality Monitors Posts
IRCTC Recruitment 2022 60 Hospitality Monitors Posts: Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation (IRCTC) has released the official notification for 60 Hospitality Monitors job vacancies in Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Maharashtra, Odisha, Chhattisgarh. IRCTC invites application forms from B.Sc candidates to fill their current job vacancies. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply online for the job vacancy from 08-08-2022 to 27-08-2022. Candidates can check full details on the latest IRCTC Recruitment 2022 in this post.
Summary For IRCTC Recruitment 2022
|Organization||Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Notification||2022/IRCTC/HRD/SCZ/Rectt.-I/ Hospitality Monitors|
|Duration||2 years initially and extendable for one (01) year based on requirement and satisfactory performance.|
|Post||Hospitality Monitors Posts|
|Mode of Apply||Offline|
Vacancy and Salary Details For IRCTC Recruitment 2022
IRCTC Recruitment 2022 Invites application for the following post through walk-in interview. The salary details and number of vacancy is listed in this table below.
|S. No||Name of the Post||Number of Vacancy||Salary|
|1||Hospitality Monitors||60||Rs. 30,000|
Eligibility Criteria For Hospitality Monitors IRCTC Recruitment 2022
To apply for IRCTC Recruitment vacancy, the candidates should have some required qualifications and age limits. IRCTC used to recruit young candidates for initial level operations. candidates can check the educational qualification and age limit for the job vacancy in IRCTC in this par of the article. For further clarifications on eligibility please download the Official Notification PDF from this post below.
|Post Name||Educational Qualification||Age Limit|
Full Time 3 year B.Sc. in Hospitality & Hotel Administration from Central / State / Private Institute of Hotel Management (CIHM/ SIHM/ PIHM) recognized by NCHMCT/ Government of India / AICTE/ UGC.
Candidates passed out in the Academic Years 2021 and 2022 are only eligible to apply
|28 Years *|
* Age Limit is for General Category. Age relaxation will be given to SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD/ Ex-Serviceman applicants as per Government guidelines.*
Selection Process For IRCTC Recruitment 2022
- Candidates are requested to fill in the application form attached along with this notification duly completing in all respects.
- The complete application form has to be submitted at the venue of the interview for verification along with original documents, one set of attested copies of requisite documents and three recent passport size photographs.
- Interview will be conducted and based on the credentials & performance in the personal interview the candidates will be shortlisted.
- The offer of engagement shall be issued to the suitable candidates in the order of merit and based on number of vacancies, subject to verification of antecedents.
- In addition to 60 selected candidates, names of 60 candidates will be placed on Reserve Panel.
How to Apply For Hospitality Monitors Post In IRCTC
- Eligible Candidates advised to Download and read IRCTC Job notification to get aware of recruitment schedule and venue from official website IRCTC.
- Candidate must reach advertised venue (Address & Walk in Date Mentioned in Official Notification) with all original document and Xerox copies, filled in application form.
|Date for Walk-in Interview||Venue|
|24-08-22 & 25-08-22||Bhubaneswar, Odisha Institute of Hotel Management (IHM) Near Indian Overseas Bank, V.S.S. Nagar, Bhubaneswar, Odisha 751007|
|27-08-22 & 28-08-22||Hyderabad, Telangana Institute of Hotel Management (IHM) F-Row, Vidya Nagar, DD Colony, Hyderabad, Telangana 500007|
Important Links For IRCTC Recruitment 2022 60 Hospitality Monitors Post
Official Webpage : www.irctc.com
Notification PDF And Application Form For IRCTC Recruitment 2022 : Click Here