JEECUP 2017 Application Form Notification Eligibility UPJEE Polytechnic Entrance Exam Dates
Joint Entrance Examination Council Uttar Pradesh (JEECUP) is well known examination body which conducts entrance examinations to provide admission in polytechnic colleges within Uttar Pradesh. It has been established on 4th November 1986. Joint Entrance Examination Council is a Self Finance body which established under the society Act-1860. It is a state level entrance examination that gets conducted each year. UP Polytechnic application form 2017 will be available from January 2017 after that all the interested candidate can apply online by accessing the official website. Here you can find all the important information about JEECUP 2017 (UP Polytechnic Entrance Examination 2017).
JEECUP Polytechnic Registration Form 2017
Name of the Board: Join Entrance Exam Council of Uttar Pradesh/ Board of Technical Education.
State: Uttar Pradesh.
Exam Name: Joint Entrance Exam.
Exam held for: Polytechnic.
Official website: jeecup.nic.in.
Article Category: JEECUP 2017 UP Polytechnic Join Entrance Exam Application Form.
It is expected that the application forms of (JEECUP 2017) UP Polytechnic will be available in January 2017 (expected) on the official website. Student kindly note down that the application will be invited through online mode only and forms will be available on the JEECUP website. The candidates who are interested and eligible for JEECUP 2017 exam they can fill their application form through the online mode, in which candidates have to fill their details correctly like their name, mobile no., address etc. after filling these details they have pay fee to the concerned authority. Candidates are advised to read all the information carefully before filling application form.
-Candidates will have to pay rs. 300/- for GEN/OBC.
-Candidates who belongs to SC/ST will have to pay rs. 200/- .
Group Branch Name
- Diploma in Engineering & Technology (Group A)
- Agriculture Engineering (Group B)
- Fashion Design, Home Science and Textile Design and Engineering (Group C)
- Modern Office Management & Secretarial Practice (Group D)
- Library & Information Science (Group D)
- Diploma in Pharmacy (Group E)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Biotechnology (Tissue Culture) (Group F)
- Post Graduate Diploma Course (Group G)
- Diploma in Hotel Management & Catering Technology (Group H)
- Diploma in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering (Group I)
- Post Diploma in Information Technology (Group J)
- Lateral Entry (Engineering & Technology Diploma Course) (Group K1 – K7).
JEECUP 2017 Eligibility Criteria
The Eligibility Criteria of JEECUP 2017 available here is as per the previous year information. Candidates must follow the Eligibility Criteria because Candidates who will not follow these terms and conditions, their Applications will be rejected. The details of the Eligibility Criteria are as follows:
- Candidates must have passed the Class 10th and 12th from any of the recognized Board or the University with the Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as the Compulsory subjects.
- Out of total seats, 85% of the seats will be reserved for the candidates who will belong to the Uttar Pradesh State.
- Candidates must have the domicile of the Uttar Pradesh State in order to apply for the entrance exam.
JEECUP 2017 Exam Pattern
The exam pattern of JEECUP 2017 is based on class 10th, 11th and 12th level. from Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics question will be asked. Questions paper have 120 objective type questions.
Note: The candidate should note that 1 marks will be deducted for wrong answer. there will be negative marking in the exam.
How to Apply for JEECUP 2017
Here we are providing some useful instruction to apply online for JEECUP 2017. The candidates are suggested to follow below mentioned steps.
- Visit to the official website at : jeecup.nic.in
- Click on JEECUP 2017 Notification.
- Read the given information carefully.
- Enter correct information in application form.
- Upload scanned documents if required.
- Submit your application form in prescribed format.
- Take print out of your application form for future uses.
- Online Registration Starting Date: 15.12.2016.
- Last Date for Submission of Online Registration: 14.02.2017.
- Admit Card Release Date: Second week of April 2017.
- Exam Dates (Group A – (Engineering/Technology Diploma Courses): 23.04.2017 (9.00 to 12.00 AM).
- Exam Dates (Group B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I and K1 to K7 – (Other Courses)): 23.04.2017 (2.30 to 5.30 PM).