JKPSC Recruitment 2016 announced
JKPSC has made its recruitment announcement notification in their official website www.jkpsc.nic.in inviting application to work in their authority.
Information on JKPSC
JKPSC is elaborated as Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission. Till the end of 1954 there was no formal recruiting agency in the state of Jammu and Kashmir. A Public Service Recruitment Board was set up on December 31, 1954 with the force of the Constitution of Jammu and Kashmir State on 26th of January 1957 Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission was established under the section 128 of the Constitution of J&K, on September 2, 1957, with Major General Yadev Nath Singh as its chairman. The main role of this commission is to identify manpower need for the Jammu and Kashmir State and also to conduct exams to fulfill the demand.
JKPSC Recruitment 2016
The Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission has made its latest notification through the Advertisement Number PSC/EXM/2016/52. And also the authority has announced that they will be conducting Combined Competitive Exam for the year 2016 in the month of September. As per the Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission notification 277 vacancies are available for candidates. For more information related to the notification candidates can look up in the official website.
Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission vacancy information
As per the Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission recruitment 277 vacancies are announced by the authority. For the post of Junior Scale of J & K Administrative service 269 posts are available, for J&K Police Gazette Service 02 vacancies are available and for J&K Accounts Gazette Service 06 posts are available. And for more details related to the recruitment candidates can check to it in their official website.
Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission Eligibility Criteria
To get this job interested aspirants must possess certain eligibility criteria. These criteria are discussed below.
Educational Qualification: aspirants who wish to apply for this JKPSC Administrative Service Exam 2016 must have graduation with any subjects with recognized institute or university in India.
Age Limit: the exam expected age limit for the aspirants is minimum of 21 years to maximum age 35 years. And age relaxation will be available to those candidates based on the norms of Government.
Selection Process: candidates will be selected for this vacancy on basis of their performance in Preliminary Written Examination, Main Exam and Personal Interview.
Steps for applying for Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission
Candidates by following simple procedures for applying for these posts. These instructions are given below for the benefit of the candidates.
- Firstly, candidates must enter the official web address www.jkpsc.nic.in and log on the official website.
- The homepage of the authority board gets displayed on screen; there they have to find recent recruitment notifications.
- In that notification link candidates will find Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission Notification 2016.
- By clicking on it the advertisement for JKPSC KAS 2016 will appear.
- Candidates are requested to read the advertisement fully and understand the eligibility criteria and other instructions given.
- Then, they must click on JKPSC Administrative Exam 2016 Online Application link.
- The application form for Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission will appear on screen asking for details for the application.
- Enter correct and accurate details in the required field.
- After entering the details attach the soft copies that are required for the application in the desired filed.
- Attach the mode of payment of application fee.
- Finally click on Submit button. Before that take a print out copy of the application form for future reference.
- JKPSC application starting date: 22/06/2016
- JKPSC application closing date: 22/07/2-16last date to pay application fee: 25/07/2016
- Date of Preliminary exam: 25/09/2016
- Date of Main Exam: 01/11/2016
For more information related to government notification and recruitment keep regular visit to our official website www.winmeen.com.