Karnataka Forest Department Recruitment 2017 Apply 569 Forest Guard, Range Forest Officer Posts
Karnataka Forest Department Recruitment 2017
Good News for Aspirants Those who Interested to work in the Karnataka Forest Department Recruitment 2017. The Karnataka Forest Department has Announced the 569 Forest Guard, Deputy Range Forest Officer posts Notification on the official Internet page. Detailed Information About Karnataka forest department requirement Eligibility, Age limit , Selection process, application fees, Important Dates, Steps to apply Apply, and Other Details Given Below. Karnataka Forest Department Recruitment 2017 Application available at Official Website of www.kfdrecruitment.in. Interested and Eligible Candidates Apply For this posts by using the direct link is given below.
Information About Karnataka Forest Department
Karnataka Forest Service abbreviated as K.F.S is also called as State Forest Service abbreviated as S.F.S is awarded to a person who is selected in the K.F.S exam Organized by Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC). Selected officers will be appointed by the Government of Karnataka as The Assistant Conservator of Forests after completing the training period of 2 years at Central Academy for State Forest Service Dehradun or Central Academy for State Forest Service Coimbatore and Completing the probationary period of 2 years as The Range Forest Officer.
Karnataka Forest Department 569 job Recruitment 2017
karnataka Forest Department recruiting 569 Forest Guard and Deputy Range Forest Officer posts. Karnataka Forest Department Recruitment 2017 Online application Available at their Official web portal. Interested Candidates visit the Official Internet Page of www.kfdrecruitment.in. Search and find the Application Link. Click the Link Application will be Appear On your Screen. Fill the required Information. Pay the Fees. Click Submit button to Apply Your Application. get your application id and Reg number.
About Karnataka Forest Department Recruitment 2017
- Name of the Organization : Karnataka Forest Department
- No. of Posts : 569
- Name of the Posts : Forest Guard and Deputy Range Forest Officer
- Location : Karnataka
- Job Category : Karnataka Govt Jobs
- Application Mode : Online
- Starting Date : 15th May 2017
- Last Date : 14th June 2017
- Official Website : www.kfdrecruitment.in
- Date of Examination : July/Aug 2017
Eligibility criteria for Karnataka Forest Department Recruitment 2017
Educational Qualification :
- Aspirants should be completed 12th, B.Sc in Forestry stream or equivalent from a recognized Institute.
Age Limit :
- Deputy Range Forest Officer: Age should not exceed 25 Years.
- Forest Guard: Age should not exceed 27 Years.
Selection Process :
- Physical Standards Test
- Physical Endurance Test
- Aptitude Test
- Medical Fitness Test
Pay Scale :
- Deputy Range Forest Officer – 12,500 to 24,000
- Forest Guard – 11,600 to 21,000
Applicaton fees :
- General/OBC should remit Rs. 100/-.
- Other category:- Rs. 25/-.
- All the candidates must pay Rs. 15/- additional charges.
Steps to Apply for Karnataka Forest Department Recruitment 2017
- Candidates Should Firstly visit the Official website www.kfdrecruitment.in.
- Search and Find the Karnataka Forest Department Recruitment 2017 advertisement Link and then Click the link.
- Fill up the Information correctly and then upload scanned photograph and signature.
- Pay the application fee online on or before the last date.
- Click submit button.
- Take a Hard copy of online application for future usage.