Karnataka WRD AE JE Recruitment 2017 889 Assistant Engineer Junior Engineer Jobs
The Water Resource Department of Karnataka has decided to fill the vacancies of Assistant Engineer and Junior Engineer post (Karnataka WRD AE JE Recruitment 2017). So they have released the advertisement for the above mentioned posts. The native candidates can grab this opportunity and utilize to get government job. The eligible and job seeking candidate can apply for the post through the official website www.waterresources.kar.nic.in.
Karnataka WRD AE JE Recruitment 2017
Karnataka Government has taken a decision to fill 889 vacancies in the Water Resource Department. The organization has released the advertisement for the recruitment now. Candidates who are interested can check the eligibility criteria and details in the official advertisement before applying for the post. The candidates must have completed their degree in engineering. Application for the post has been started and the last will be notified soon.
Water Resource Department AE JE posts
The applicants must possess the engineering qualification and priority will be given to the native candidate of Karnataka. The candidates will be selected based on the written exam conducted by the organization and interview performance is also one of the main rounds. Other necessary details will be explained below and if the candidates want to know more about the WRD AE JE Posts, they can view the official notification.
Name of the organization: Water Resource Department
Employment type: State Government job
Total number of vacancies: 889
Job Location: Karnataka
Name of the post:
- Assistant Engineer – 600
- Junior Engineer – 289
Mode of application: Online
Stating date for online application: Available now
Last date for online application: Check official notification
Official webpage: www.waterresources.kar.nic.in
- Candidates must have completed their Engineering in either Civil or Mechanical.
- Contenders should have Diploma certificate from an approved and recognized board and must hold a Diploma in Civil for Junior Engineer.
Age Limit: Candidates must have completed a minimum of 20 years and a maximum of 60 years.
Pay Scale: Candidates who have selected for the post will receive Rs. 22,800/- to Rs. 43,200/- for assistant Engineer and 16,000/- to Rs. 29,000/- for Junior Engineer.
Written exam: Candidates who have applied for the post should attend the written exam conducted by the organization. Candidates can check the previous year question paper for syllabus and official advertisement.
Interview: After selecting and short listing the candidates from the written exam, will be called to attend the interview to show their smartness along with their capability.
Application Fee: Aspirants must check the notification regarding the application fee details.
How to apply for Karnataka WRD AE JE Recruitment 2017
- Candidates must go to the official webpage and search for Karnataka WRD AE JE Recruitment 2017.
- After reading the advertisement released by the organization they can apply.
- Enter the necessary details such as Name, DOB, educational details, if any etc…
- Check the details in the application form and correct if essential.
- Upload the photograph and the signature and Submit the application form.
- Take the print version of the application form for future use as it contains registration details.
Note: Contenders must keep on checking the updates regarding Karnataka WRD AE JE Recruitment 2017 889 Assistant Engineer Junior Engineer Jobs and make use of this opportunity.