KCET 2017 Application form Karnataka Common Entrance Test Notification
Karnataka Examination Authority has recently declared a notification about Karnataka Common Entrance Test 2017 on its official website at www.kea.kar.nic.in. The candidates who wish to get admission to B.E, B.Tech and other relevant courses, should apply for KCET 2017 Exam. The Government of Karnataka State organizes CET Exam every year to exercise Admission Procedure to various Bachelor’s Degree courses. The candidates must have completed Intermediate (Higher Secondary) Exam in Science stream, are eligible to register for Karnataka Common Entrance Test 2017. KCET 2017 Application form Karnataka Common Entrance Test Notification Available here.
KCET Notification 2017 Courses
The Karnataka Common Entrance Test is shortly known as Karnataka CET or KCET or KAR CET. The CET exam held once in a year. For the current academic year 2017-18, board is inviting the applications from the suitable aspirants. The Karnataka CET 2017 is the state level entrance exam to give the admissions for different courses of Ayurvedic,Unani, Homeopathy, Naturopathy, Yoga, Engineering (B.Tech/BE), Architecture (B.Arch), B.sc in forestry, home science, agriculture, sericulture, agriculture biotechnology, horticulture, veterinary sciences and animal husbandry, B Pharmacy, D Pharmacy. Find out the complete details by downloading the KCET Notification 2017. Most of the students who want to join in higher education in the relevant field can check the Karnataka CET Eligibility Criteria before going to apply. The officers will accept the online submission link from 27th January 2017 onwards. We have also updated the KEA Common Entrance Test Syllabus and exam pattern details also.
KCET 2017 Online Application
The interested candidates can apply online for Karnataka CET 2017 Exam via official website at www.kea.kar.nic.in from 27th January 2017. The Karnataka Examination Authority will accept Online Application for KCET 2017 Entrance Exam up to 27th February 2017. There is no other mode of Application available, therefore all the candidates will have to apply through online mode only. After successful Online Submission of Application Form for KCET 2017, the candidates need NOT to send printout of Application to Karnataka Examination Authority. However, the same will be required at the time of Document Verification.
Karnataka CET (KCET) 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Karnataka CET 2017 eligibility criteria mentions academic qualification and other requirements which need to be fulfilled by candidates seeking admissions to B.E./B. Tech programmes. Check below eligibility criteria for Karnataka CET 2017.
Karnataka CET 2017 eligibility Criteria
- Candidates passed in 10+2 level qualifying examination with Physics and Mathematics as main subjects and English as a language subject are eligible to appear in the entrance test.
- Candidates must have studied Chemistry/Bio-Technology/Computer Science/Biology as elective subject in class XII.
- Candidates need to obtain minimum 45% aggregate marks if belonging to General Category
- For Reserved Category i.e. SC, ST Category I and OBC (2A, 2B, 3A and 3B) candidates, the candidates need to score at least 40% marks.
Application Fee for Karnataka CET Exam 2017
The Application fee is as follows.
- For General/OBC candidates: Rs. 650/-
- For SC/ST candidates: Rs. 500/-
The following are very important for the payment of fee:
- Payment of application fee is done through the specified Bank Challan.
- Aspirants residing outside Karnataka need to pay Rs. 750/-.
- Candidates residing outside India should pay Rs. 500/- through DD in favour of Executive Director, Karnataka Examination Authority payable at Banglore.
KEA Common Entrance Test syllabus & Exam Pattern
- The written test will be conducted via offline method that means pen and paper based mode
- Questions will be objective type questions
- Candidates need to attempt 4 sections like maths, physics, chemistry and Kannada
- Each section will contain 60 questions
- Candidates will be required to use only blue or black ball point pen to mark their answers
- For each correct response one mark will be awarded
- The time duration of the examination 320 minutes
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Total Marks||Duration|
|Kannada (in case)||50||50||80 Minutes|
Important Dates for Karnataka CET Exam 2017
|Starting Date for filling Online Application||27th January 2017 from 4.00 PM|
|Ending Date for the submission of Online Form||27th February 2017 upto 4.00 PM|
|Last Date for the fee payment||2nd March 2017|
|Download of Admit Card||April 2017|
|Exam Date (Biology & Mathematics)||2nd May 2017|
|Exam Date (Physics & Chemistry)||3rd May 2017|
|Kannada Language Test (in Banglore only)||4th May 2017|
|Announcement of Results||May 2017|
|Starting of Counseling Process||June 2017|