MSU Baroda Recruitment 2017 www.msubaroda.ac.in
Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda has released MSU Baroda Recruitment 2017 to fill 296 Teaching Faculty Vacancies through online mode via www.msubaroda.ac.in. The MSU Baroda Recruitment with Advertisement No. : ADE1/1 of 2017-18 published on 1st April 2017 and Application submission last date is 3rd May 2017 till 06.00 PM, Before this date candidates must apply to get job and Last Date for Receipt of Hard copy of Application send to Authority is 12th May 2017. Aspirants should read whole article here to know more details of MSU Baroda Recruitment 2017. The Notification contains 296 Professor, Associate Professor and Assistant Professor vacancy.
MSU 296 Teaching Faculty Vacancies 2017
Interested aspirants must refer the MSU Baroda Recruitment 2017 in order to know eligibilities or Read Details given below. The Maharaja Sayajirao University, Baroda was started their teaching services in 1949. MSU has more than 1200 well qualified faculties and 1500 administrative workers. Recently MSU has published notification to hire 79 Professor, 90 Associate Professor and 127 Assistant Professor posts. Job Location is Vadodara, Gujarat. Those who are searching Latest Gujarat Teaching jobs can approach this recruitment. Students can enroll their application at official web page of MSU at www.msubaroda.ac.in.
General Overview of MSU Baroda Recruitment 2017
University: Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda.
Vacancies: 296 Jobs
- 79 Professor posts
- 90 Associate Professor posts
- 127 Assistant Professor posts
MSU Teaching Notification Date: 01.04.2017
Final Date of online application Submission: 03.05.2017 till 06.00 PM
Last Date to send Hard copy of Application: 12.05.2017 till 06.00 PM
Official Web Portal: www.msubaroda.ac.in
Eligibility Criteria for 296 MSU Teaching Faculty Jobs
- Professor candidates must be Eminent Scholar with Ph.D. qualification in concerned discipline or its equivalent qualification from any recognized university or institute and should have minimum 10 years of experience in University/ College.
- Associate Professor Applicants should have Master’s degree and should have Good academic record with a Ph.D. degree in relevant stream and should have minimum 08 years of experience.
- Assistant Professor Aspirants should have good academic record with minimum 55% marks at Masters degree Level in relavant Discipline.
Candidates are requested refer official advertisement for post wise Age criteria.
MSU Baroda Recruitment salary Details
Candidates of Professor will get salary of Rs. 37400/- to Rs. 67000/- with grade pay of Rs. 10000/-. Candidates of Associate Professor will get salary of Rs. 37400/- to Rs. 67000/- with grade pay of Rs. 9000/-. Candidates of Assistant Professor will get salary of Rs. 15600/- to Rs. 39100/- with grade pay of Rs. 6000/-. For age limit, Application fee, Selection Methods, Procedure to fill online MSU Baroda Recruitment 2017 is provided in below paragraph.
- General and OBC Candidates – 1500 Rs.
- SC/ST – 375 Rs.
The selection is purely based on performance in Personal Interview.
Steps to apply MSU Recruitment 2017 application form
- Aspirants must log on to the portal www.msubaroda.ac.in.
- Search the MSU Notifications & Read the complete details.
- Click on provided link “msubptrecruitment2017.digitaluniversity.ac”.
- Click on “Apply Online” link at opened page & Fill all the details and submit the form.
- Then Pay the Application fees.
- Finally take printout of MSU Teacher application for future use.