NABARD Bank Officers in Grade ‘A’ (RDBS) / (Rajbhasha Service) Prelims Admit Card 2021
NABARD Bank Admit Card 2021:
The National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development ( NABARD) Bank announced the recruitment of various posts like Assistant Manager in Grade ‘A’, Assistant Manager (Protocol & Security Service) in Grade ‘A’, Manager in Grade ‘B’ Posts and invited applications from all the eligible candidates. The examination date is announced and to be held on 17th and 18th September 2021 . The admit card for this recruitment is released and candidates who have applied can download from the given link in this blog.
Recruitment Board: National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development ( NABARD) Bank
Post Name :
• Assistant Manager in Grade ‘A’
• Assistant Manager (Protocol & Security Service) in Grade ‘A
• Manager in Grade ‘B’ Posts
Vacancies : 162 Posts
Selection Procedure :
• Preliminary Examination
• Main Examination
Admit Card Status: Updated
Admit card Release Date : 01.09.2021
Examination Date :
• 17th and 18th September 2021
Steps To Download Admit Card:
• Open the official website https://www.nabard.org/
• Click on the ‘NABARD Bank Officers in Grade A & B Call Letter 2021’ link.
• Fill in the details like Login Id and Password.
• Click on Submit button.
• Your hall ticket will be displayed.
• Download and Save your Admit Card.
• Take print out Hall ticket and carry it to the exam hall.
Exam date announcement pdf :
Admit Card Download Link :