NALCO Recruitment 2022 189 Graduate Engineer Trainee Posts
NALCO Recruitment 2022 189 Graduate Engineer Trainee Posts: National Aluminium Company Limited (NALCO) has released the online notification form for the recruitment of Graduate Engineer Trainees vacancies for 189 No Of Posts. Those candidates are interested and have all eligibility criteria for this NALCO Jobs 2022, then the candidates are applying for this job before the last date 11 September 2022.
Summary For GET Recruitment 2022 NALCO
|Organization||National Aluminium Company Limited|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Post||Graduate Engineer Trainees|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
NALCO Recruitment 2022 Vacancy and Salary Details
The NALCO invites applications for the following posts.
|S. No||Post Name||Number of Vacancy|
|1||Graduate Engineer Trainees||189|
The Discipline wise vacancy list for the Graduate Engineer Vacancy for NALCO Recruitment 2022 is given in this table.
|S. No||Discipline||Number of Posts|
Salary For Graduate Engineer Trainees @NALCO
- Selected candidates will be placed in the pay scale of Rs. 40000 – 3% – 140000/- during one year of training with starting basic pay of Rs 40,000/- irrespective of their previous experience or last drawn basic pay in previous organization.
- Upon successful completion of training i.e. subject to fulfilling the required performance related/other criterion of the Company in force & amended from time to time, they will be absorbed as Assistant Manager at E1 grade in the pay scale of Rs. 60000- 3%-180000/- with one additional increment.
Eligibility Criteria For NALCO Recruitment 2022 :
All the eligibility criteria for the Recruitment of Graduate Engineer Trainees at NALCO is given in this part of the article. Applicants can view the details here and for further information download the official Notification given in the important links of the post below.
Educational Qualification For Graduate Engineer Trainees :
- A candidate with full time prescribed degree for the disciplines as given below can only apply for the post of Graduate Engineer Trainees (GETs) in the respective discipline:
|Discipline||Prescribed full-time degrees in Engineering/ Post-Graduation|
|Mechanical||Mechanical /Production Engineering|
|Electrical||Electrical/ Power Engineering|
|Instrumentation||Electronics/ Instrumentation /Telecom/ Electrical Engineering|
|Chemical||Chemical Engineering/MTech. in Applied Chemistry Chemistry|
|MSc||Chemistry or AIC|
- Full time regular Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology with not less than 65% marks in aggregate for UR/EWS/OBC(NCL) and 55% of marks for SC/ST/PwBD category taking average of all the semesters/years, irrespective of the weightage given to any particular semester/year by the Institute/University.
- For Chemistry discipline, the requisite qualification is M.Sc. (Chemistry) or AIC with not less than 65% marks in aggregate for UR/EWS/OBC(NCL) and 55% of marks for SC/ST/PwBD category taking average of all the semesters/years, irrespective of the weightage given to any particular semester/year by the institute / University.
- Candidates in the final year of their Engineering/Post Graduation (for Chemistry discipline) may also apply. However, their cases will be considered only if, he/she passes the said examination with requisite percentage of marks before or at the time of his/her personal interview.
(As on 11.09.2022)
Graduate Engineer Trainees – 30 years
- The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules. Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Government Rules.
- The General, OBC & EWS Candidates are required to pay Rs.500/
- All other candidates including departmental candidates are required to pay Rs. 100/- (Hundred) as processing fee only.
Selection Process For NALCO Recruitment 2022
Shortlisting Of Candidates Based on GATE 2022 Score
- NALCO will be utilizing the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering- 2022 marks (GATE-2022 marks) for the recruitment of Graduate Engineer Trainees (GETs).
- In order to apply in any of the above disciplines, the candidate should have a qualified GATE 2022 examination. Only the GATE-2022 mark is valid for this recruitment process.
- Based on the GATE-2022 marks and organizational requirements, candidates will be shortlisted for the personal interview.
How to Apply For NALCO Recruitment 2022
- Go to the Career Page of NALCO.
- Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about the eligibility.
- Click “Apply Now” and thereafter have to register themselves with the correct credentials.
- Fill up the online application form with the required details and proceed step by step.
- Proceed with online payment process.
- Submit the Final Application Form and take a printed copy for further reference.
Important Links For NALCO Recruitment 2022 GET Posts
Official Website : www.mudira.nalcoindia.co.in
Notification PDF : Click Here
Direct Link To Apply : Click Here
Last date Of Application : 11-09-2022