NBEMS Recruitment 2021 42 Junior Assistant Posts
NBEMS Recruitment 2021 :
The National Board of Examinations in medical science is calling out the eligible candidates to apply in positions for senior assistant, junior assistant and junior accountant posts. The online applications are invited from 15.07.2021 to 14.06.2021. The candidates will be shortlisted by a computer based test .
Recruitment Board : National Board of Examinations in Medical Science
• Senior assistant : 08 posts
• Junior assistant : 30 posts
• Junior accountant : 04 posts
• Total : 42 posts
• Senior assistant : level 7
• Junior assistant :level 2
• Junior accountant: level 4
Educational qualification :
• Senior Assistant:
1. Degree from recognised University/Board.
2. To qualify Examination as may be prescribed by NBE
• Junior assistant:
1. Senior Secondary Examination from a recognised Board/University recognised by Central/State Govt./UT Administration/Education Authority.
2.Proficiency in use of Computers and Basic Software packages such as Windows/Network Operating System/LAN Architecture.
3. To qualify Examination as may be prescribed by NBE.
• Junior accountant:
1.Bachelor Degree with Maths or Statics or a Degree in Commerce from a recognise University.
2.To qualify Examination as may be prescribed by NBE.
Three Years’ experience in dealing with Accounts in some Govt. institutions with knowledge of computer based accounting.
Application fees :
• For UR / OBC candidates – Rs.1500/-
• SC / ST / Pwd / women candidates – Nil
Application start date : 15.07.2021
Application end date : 14.08.2021
Date of examination : 20.09.2021
Notification pdf download :