NCL Recruitment 2021 08 Project Associate Posts
NCL Recruitment 2021 :
The National Chemical Laboratory [NCL] has called out the candidates to apply for positions of Senior Project Associate & Project Associate . The interested candidates can send their Applications to firstname.lastname@example.org. The Application date starts from 22.07.2021 to 08.08.2021. The candidates can download the official notification pdf from this blog.
Recruitment Board : National Chemical Laboratory [NCL]
Post Name : Senior Project Associate & Project Associate Posts
• Senior Project Associate : 01 Posts
• Project Associate II : 04 Posts
• Project Associate I : 01 Posts
• Scientific Administrative Assistant : 02 Posts
• Total : 08 Posts
Age limit :
• Senior Project Associate : 40 Years
• Project Associate II & Project Associate I : 35 Years
• Scientific Administrative Assistant : 50 Years
• Senior Project Associate : Rs.42,000/-
• Project Associate II : Rs.28,000/-
• Project Associate I : Rs.25,000/-
• Scientific Administrative Assistant : Rs.18,000/-
Educational qualification :
1.Senior Project Associate / SPA:
• M.Sc / M.Tech / BSMS degree or Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Technology or Medicine degree from recognized university or equivalent and
• Four year experience in Research & Development in Industrial and Academic Institutions or Science & Technology Organisations and Scientific activities and services and sound working knowledge of MS office.
• Doctoral degree in Science / Engineering / Technology / MD / MS from a recognized University or equivalent With High proficiency in English speaking, writing and sound knowledge of working with MS-office.
• Minimum 1-2 year experience in conducting and organizing the science outreach activities, develop content, compile relevant information, organize events, training programs / workshops, develop reports and any other work that involves outreach of science (for school students upto 12th grade). The candidate is expected to carry out administrative works and follow up with different departments of organisation and stakeholders. Preference will be given to experienced and matured candidates.
2.Project Associate II:
• Minimum prescribed educational qualifications: Masters in computer engineering or MCM / MCA /MCS from recognized university or similar recognized software development degree with proven professional / technical experience, demonstrating an understanding of applications at a functional and technical level with two year experience. High proficiency in English speaking and writing.
3.Project Associate II: (1 position)
• Master’s in computer engineering or animation or Masters in appropriate discipline or Bachelor’s in computer engineering / animation/ with two year experience in animation / or an appropriate degree from a recognized university, with specialization in animation and making animated videos, using FOSS, web design, multimedia design, video editing, graphics etc. Two year working experience in animation. Sufficient experience of planning and developing storyboard, script writing on science related topics, interviewing eminent personalities for making short movies, video editing, compiling, making cartoons / sketches, MS-office and as per the requirement. High proficiency in English speaking and writing.
4.Project Associate II: (1 position)
• Master’s degree in Science Communication or Journalism or Master’s degree in Science / Social Science with post graduate diploma in Journalism / mass communication with two year experience in science writing / news writing / content creation and development. Having expertise / working knowledge of canvapro, MS office etc. will be required. High proficiency in English speaking and writing.
• Preference will be given to the candidates having 1-2 year experience in journalism / writing / content creation with a passion for science writing. Should have experience of content / material creation like report making, newsletters, brochures, presentations, handouts, flyers etc. To assist in developing science based documents, articles, organizing outreach activity, online and offline content development for outreach, search, compile relevant information, may assist in organizing events and training programs. The candidate is also expected to provide administrative assistance, design plans, data & documents management and as per the requirement.
5.Project Associate II: (1 position)
• Masters in digital marketing / MBA / Masters in any discipline from recognized university with diploma in digital marketing with two year experience / with two year experience in digital marketing using social media, search engine optimization experience. Must have knowledge of Google AdWords, Search on internet, ability to perform research, analyze websites, document changes, ability to compile and analyze search data and metrics. Organise hackathon, competitions / campaigns for students etc. Knowledge of MS office including Excel sheets. High proficiency in English speaking and writing.
• Preference will be given to the candidates having knowledge of documentation, online marketing with sound knowledge of working on computer. Candidate should be able to develop ideas, plan and execute. Manage and construct Facebook / LinkedIn campaigns, manage, collaborate with students from schools & colleges, and handle all communications. The candidate should be Proficient in English speaking and writing.
6.Project Associate I / PAI: (1 position)
• MCM / MCA /MCS or recognized Master’s degree in software development / programming or similar software development recognized degree having programming knowledge. Develop short independent software packages / codes etc. Fluency in English speaking and writing. Should be capable of expanding the website contents, maintain & update periodically. Knowledge of MS office, data compilation using Excel, documentation etc.
• Preference will be given to the candidates having experience in software development and data management and working experience in HTML5, Bootstrap CSS, Bootstrap JS, PHP Version 7.2.5 and MySQL Database, MS-Office will be helpful. Previous experience of working with School and Post graduate students for outreach activities will be preferred.
7.Scientific Administrative Assistant: (1 position)
• Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with diploma or 1 year certificate course in hardware / computer maintenance / troubleshoot. The candidate is expected to have knowledge of electronics and communications. Provide support to DIY and other models / projects carried out. Having sufficient knowledge and experience with circuit boards and other gadgets for developing models.
• Preference will be given to candidates having 1-2 year working experience in installing software, given administrative rights for software licensees, provide trouble shoot activities, install well-functioning LAN/WAN and other networks, organize / create meeting links, attend to queries, perform regular updates, manage software’s in computers and networks, check connections to printers, scanners etc. and attend online meetings. The candidate should provide assistance in overall project deliverables including DIY kits.
8.Scientific Administrative Assistant: (1 position)
• Bachelor’s degree in any discipline, having knowledge of MS-office and data entry.
• Documents management, record keeping and follow up with other departments. Knowledge of English for data entry work, record keeping, provide overall support and task as per the requirement
Application start date :22.07.2021
Application end date : 08.08.2021
Notification pdf download: